[Spoiler] New pokemon

bepe

I doubt we'll see a new type anytime soon if at all. Fairies kinda exist so that dragons aren't so op and now that they DO exist, wellp.. Personally I find light type to be obsolete since psy/fairy are like 2 types that would combine into what would be a light type more or less..that's the vibe they give off

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there will be a new type entirely, considering that Fairy-type is kinda like the "Light" type some people wanted. Besides, if there's another type added, we'd be at an odd number of types again. Personally, I'm just comfortable with 18 now.

I think Magearna will definitely be a Steel type as its primary type, but Steel/Normal would be very interesting.

Steel normal would be horrible due to x4 weakness to fighting ouch, but it would be unique.

I am personally not a fan of dual typing that succumbs to x4 weakness (rock fire is probably the worst with x4 weakness to both water and ground). I prefer typing that limits the number of weaknesses or eradicates them almost entirely

Steel normal would be horrible due to x4 weakness to fighting ouch, but it would be unique.

I am personally not a fan of dual typing that succumbs to x4 weakness (rock fire is probably the worst with x4 weakness to both water and ground). I prefer typing that limits the number of weaknesses or eradicates them almost entirely

Multiple pokemon with X4 weaknesses do just fine. Unless you plan to play without switching, you will not have any problems with that. Not every pokemon needs to be a defensive powerhouse with no immunities. As of now, only Eelektross fits the quota, and it doesn't even have a secondary type.

Make Steel/Normal a thing.