Singles Awareness Day 2016

Gyaradoskiller

Guess you can say it's a...

...SAD day.

*gets shot*

In all seriousness, tho. I don't celebrate Valentine's Day. If it isn't for Google's festive logo design, I probably wouldn't even notice.

Edited by IntSys

Proud to say that i don't care about Valentine's Day, basically because right now i don't want a relationship, too much thoughts in my head that need to be cleared. I couldn't even dedicate myself to it properly, so it's better this way.

Now that i think about it, i never made it all the way with a girl to this day lol, my last """"relationship"""" is from May of the last year, 2 weeks and she kissed my best friend LMAO

Guess you can say it's a...

...SAD day.

*gets shot*

and it was i who pulled the trigger for that horrid joke in all seriousness i cannot be bothered with valentines day we already have to many days dedicated to something i mean no socks day really people.

And despair Right On the mark

I admit my erm, crush actually invited me to a party but,,,,,, ,,,,,,, gosh darn heck I don't do well at those kinds of things.. ..

Like, I don't know ANY of these people... . .. .and also anxiety is a bitch.

oh well. I get to cry about RWBY and anime at home so. it's alright. :^)

i wiSH IT WAS THAT EASY TBH

Surprising enough it is there are only 3 steps 4 if the scenario calls for it. and please read the whole post

1.walk up to your crush.

2.tell them you like them.

3.if they say no flip them off and walk away/if they say yes good you are in a relationship.

4.this one only if they say no ''GET OVER IT''.

or if all else fails and you cant get over them become yandere

the reason people dont marry each other right of the bat and date first is to see compatibility as the one you are going out with as some people you think are amazing before and get along with might be horrible or intolerable when you really get to know them really for who they are.

So Zumi i know i may sound like a twat(and kinda am not gonna lie) but trust me on this getting it straight to the point if you dont say something to your crush now he will move on and thats a pain that truly lingers wondering how it would've been at least the pain of rejection passes with a satisfaction of knowing his feelings and vanishes soon allowing you to move on and finding someone you deserve heartbreaks are gonna come so why delay them be strong and take them and when the stormy seas are over you will be really happy trust me i know the feeling.

• Veterans

Surprising enough it is there are only 3 steps 4 if the scenario calls for it. and please read the whole post

1.walk up to your crush.

2.tell them you like them.

3.if they say no flip them off and walk away/if they say yes good you are in a relationship.

4.this one only if they say no ''GET OVER IT''.

or if all else fails and you cant get over them become yandere

the reason people dont marry each other right of the bat and date first is to see compatibility as the one you are going out with as some people you think are amazing before and get along with might be horrible or intolerable when you really get to know them really for who they are.

So Zumi i know i may sound like a twat(and kinda am not gonna lie) but trust me on this getting it straight to the point if you dont say something to your crush now he will move on and thats a pain that truly lingers wondering how it would've been at least the pain of rejection passes with a satisfaction of knowing his feelings and vanishes soon allowing you to move on and finding someone you deserve heartbreaks are gonna come so why delay them be strong and take them and when the stormy seas are over you will be really happy trust me i know the feeling.

I know this and I really appreciate the advice, but the main issue is that I have really bad anxiety so even when i feel like "YEAH I CAN DO THIS" just SOME bad thought in my head pops up and hold me back from doing so. Like, seriously, I would seriously be so happy if I got over myself and told him, but it seriously is not that easy as a lot of people may make it seem.

I know the whole deal about the "you don't know unless you try", and I'm trying, I really am, but I'm seriously so anxious about it that I just physically cannot get myself to tell him, and I have no fucking clue how to get rid of this problem.

I know this and I really appreciate the advice, but the main issue is that I have really bad anxiety so even when i feel like "YEAH I CAN DO THIS" just SOME bad thought in my head pops up and hold me back from doing so. Like, seriously, I would seriously be so happy if I got over myself and told him, but it seriously is not that easy as a lot of people may make it seem.

I know the whole deal about the "you don't know unless you try", and I'm trying, I really am, but I'm seriously so anxious about it that I just physically cannot get myself to tell him, and I have no fucking clue how to get rid of this problem.

Ok im going to give you tip of a technique i use when i feel the same why you are doing right now put the thing you want to say to the person in your train of though start walking towards him or past him whatever you find more conferrable and think of something like pupies ice cream(not not a sandwhich version of it) whatever calms you down and makes you feel good then just blab out what you wanna say if you couldnt complete the sentence remember then the world will end as we know it do it zumi i know you have it in you your talented strong just be yourself like you on the forums talk to him like youre lecturing us for something or giving us advice DO IT ZUMI

Wait…I thought it was called Singles Appreciation Day…

As in we who are single appreciate how awesome life is when we are single...

Of course we all wish we had someone to look at us like Littlefoot looks at his leaves...

giphy.gif

Go out in the world embrace your independence! Show the world that you don't mind being single and your proud of it, because you know one day that the love of your life will come for you!

So don't be like this...

200.gif

Be more like this....

Ohhh, what the hell am I talking about! Don't leave that comfortable of yours...

Ill be spending the day playing Colosseum and eating Reese's cups. Life is good.

Who needs love when you have Miror B. and 3d pokemon before it was cool?

Edited by DragonMasterKrim

Singles

Awareness

Day

My god it all makes sense.

Thinking about love and what has been loved is a very tough experience in Valentine's day. It's a moment to revel in what you accomplished and what you blundered and for some people it's a tough and grueling experience. Sometimes I wonder had I or people I knew did things differently. Only thing you can change is yourself and treat this day as a learning experience. Maybe we could all learn something from this day of romance.

Personally, fuck everything. I'm watching the new episode of The Walking Dead.