Singles Awareness Day 2016

Gyaradoskiller

Well hppy worst day of the year.... Im gonna be forever alone arnt i

If you choose that path. You can get a relationship if you seriously care. It takes time.

And you aren't alone. Don't forget your family and friends that's there for you rest of your life.

Anyway valentines day isn't so much special for me. I'm spending with my family as often.

I'm not in a relationship and i'm completely cool with it. Singles isn't that bad. I have friends that is nice enough.

Ah well. I've been single for as long as I can remember(for like 5 years lol) but Valentines Day is just another day to me.

It's hard seeing one of my closest and best friends like someone else, when I've had strong feelings for her for over a year. But she lives far away and has been in a long distance relationship before and they guy pretty much spat on her and threw her to the side. So I understand if she'd rather me find someone closer and someone who I'd be able to go on dates and do actualy stuff with. It does hurt knowing she may end up with someone else and hey there's still a chance down the road because you never know. But all I'd want is for her to be happy because she's one of the best and greatest friends I could ever ask for. Even if I've known her for only a year, she's done so much for me since I met her. So knowing she's happy is what I care about. And at the same time a part of me would be scared to risk the friendship we have if a chance ever did arise of us dating.

So all in all I don't mind being single, because eventually I'll find that special someone. I've learned that patience is key.