Praise The Sun... and Moon - Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon

Godot

Did you miss the whole thing about hyper training? You can max out your IV's this way. As part of this, I'm sure IV's are visible for the first time. Super training is probably still a thing, and so EV's are visible, even if it's more of a gauge than a strict number count. As long as you keep track of what you do in super training, you'll know exactly how many IV's a 'mon has.

I must have missed that Hyper Training part or disregarded it as a new name for Super Training. Even so, an extra sheet like Reborn's would be nice to have since it's a fast way to check such things.

Jokes aside, we'll probably have a split story. In one faction they'd long for eternal day, thus trying to capture the sun pokemon, whereas the other would attempt to bring total darkness (for some reason) and hunt vampire bats.

Okay then I want to hear their idiot explanation for why they think eternal day/night was a good idea.

Either way at least Team Rocket kept things simple like doing bad shit for money.

All these other teams keep thinking they're the good guys with their agendas.

Okay then I want to hear their idiot explanation for why they think eternal day/night was a good idea.

Given that Team Aqua didn't know how the water cycle works, it wouldn't surprize me if their motivation was heating up / cooling down the planet.

Sun: Solar panels and infinite energy for all!!!!1!!one!!

Moon: Bro, you all need to think about the greenhouse effect.

the funny thing about "eternal Day" or "eternal night" is - no atter which of those you are pursuing... you pursue BOTH!

or rather... the world itself already HAS eternal day and eternal night! That's just how the world works, because the world is a SPHERE!

Let's say we want eternal DAY!

If Team Skull somehow succesfully accomplishes Eternal Day for Alola... well the other side of the world is in eternal Night, because the sun will always be over Alola!

SUN --light--> (Alola) O (rest of the world) :::Darkness:::

The essentially would 'just' stop the world from rotating...

Which would bring total annihilation upon the world...

and yeah, both scenarios would bring annihilation upon the world.

or in case of Eternal night, the could just build a giant Sun-blocker like Mr.Burns in that episode of Simpsons...

but now that I think about it... hmmmm...

that giant Sun-Blocker is Lunalaa ... but it must get tired from time to time... constantly matching the world/sun orbit to completeley block the sun...

and Solgaleo could be used as a second sun on the dark side of the moon... eh... world...

the funny thing about "eternal Day" or "eternal night" is - no atter which of those you are pursuing... you pursue BOTH!

or rather... the world itself already HAS eternal day and eternal night! That's just how the world works, because the world is a SPHERE!

Let's say we want eternal DAY!

If Team Skull somehow succesfully accomplishes Eternal Day for Alola... well the other side of the world is in eternal Night, because the sun will always be over Alola!

SUN --light--> (Alola) O (rest of the world) :::Darkness:::

The essentially would 'just' stop the world from rotating...

Which would bring total annihilation upon the world...

and yeah, both scenarios would bring annihilation upon the world.

or in case of Eternal night, the could just build a giant Sun-blocker like Mr.Burns in that episode of Simpsons...

but now that I think about it... hmmmm...

that giant Sun-Blocker is Lunalaa ... but it must get tired from time to time... constantly matching the world/sun orbit to completeley block the sun...

and Solgaleo could be used as a second sun on the dark side of the moon... eh... world...

The Earth? A sphere? What a ridiculous notion.

The earth is clearly flat on the map.

Tila Tequila wouldn't lie about this!

Anyway Solgaleo and Sailor Moonbat only summon their celestial body.

Solageo being the beast that devours the sun and Lunala being the moon's emissary.

So say Skull want to create eternal night, they have to use Solgaleo in Sun version to eat the god-damn sun. And while that's metal as fuck, we'd survive long enough to fix it (we'd get about a week before the temperature world wide drooped to 0°C and a year before it got to -100°C)

Eternal day however is much harder to make up a bullshit theory for.

Okay how about this?

Skull uses Lunala to absorb the moon's power and grow in size.

They then use Luna like a giant moon-sized throwing star and cut the planet in half, and lining up both ends to face the sun forever.

No need to buy Sun and Moon guys.

I figured it allll out

Edited by DerogatoryTrainer

Okay how about this?

Skull uses Lunala to absorb the moon's power and grow in size.

They then use Luna like a giant moon-sized throwing star and cut the planet in half, and lining up both ends to face the sun forever.

No need to buy Sun and Moon guys.

I figured it allll out

We don't need Solgaleo boys, we'll just line them up to face the other way #Skull_for_prez_2k16

Oh look, dark type Rattata. Just like the leaks said. What a suprise.

Anyway, it's confirmed that the Z moves aren't just representative for each type, and that certain Pokemon have their signature Z moves, like Alolan Raichu and Snorlax. This all but confirms that Greninja's superduperbigorangeshuriken in that anime episode was a Z move.

And Alan's Charizard walked right through it.

I guess Z moves are useless and the game isn't worth buying. I know any kid of the target demographic would think that after watching the episode.

In the new episode though, it revealed that Alain's Mega Ring was rigged so it steals energy from other people's Mega Pokemon, making Charizard stronger each time. Without that energy, Charizard probably would have been weak. That also explains why Charizard is the most strongest out of his whole team, because he was stealing energy from other Pokemon. Technically, Alain was cheating the entire time in the league.

As for Sun and Moon news, more news are actually going to appear on the 6th! I guess they thought they were too shallow with the Direct news, but hey, even though Alolan Rattata and the Z-Moves (And event Munchlax), Alolan Rattata was all we needed to make the Chinese leaks even more viable. There is still hope for Alolan Arcanine!

All I wanted was a Mega Raticate that would be Dark/Normal. There is still hope, right? Even if they didn't release a single new mega till now... and gave some pokemon unique Z crystal shit moves... and all that filler between the moves. Was there in XY / ORAS a way to turn off those animations?

Unfortunately, all signs point towards this:

the game isn't worth buying

edit: Did they really have to give Ratata the "evil mustache" to signify its Dark typing?

So the Korean rating board gave away that there's gonna be a demo. Prepare for the entire game to get leaked like last time.

This coming from the guy who preaches the Chinese leak like it's the holy bible :Kappa:

• Upvote 2

So the Korean rating board gave away that there's gonna be a demo. Prepare for the entire game to get leaked like last time.

Hopefully they learned from the ORAS demo and will remove all game data that isn't supposed to be released yet.

yeah but giratina can learn iron head and iron tail from move tutors, so its not completely walled. So the moon legendary might be able to learn fairy moves by tm, because it does look like, and it should be obvious it would, because dark types completely destroy it, with or without its dragon scale like ability.

If The Pokemon Company learns nothing by making Ash lose, I'm guessing they probably won't learn their lesson for Sun and Moon demos. What makes it different from ORAS? It's a new gen, which means that if these demos were leaked, then a whole new generation is pretty much spoiled.