Praise The Sun... and Moon - Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon

Godot

So corocoro is probably going to be leaked tomorrow, and I know a lot of people are expecting starter evolutions because of their relationship to Rockruff. While it would be cool to see them, we should keep in mind that they could not be shown either. Remember that the X and Y starter evolutions were not shown until a month before the games were out and the Black and White starter evolutions were not even shown until two weeks before the games were out. They could just reveal Rockruff's secret and not tell how it relates to the starters

So corocoro is probably going to be leaked tomorrow, and I know a lot of people are expecting starter evolutions because of their relationship to Rockruff. While it would be cool to see them, we should keep in mind that they could not be shown either. Remember that the X and Y starter evolutions were not shown until a month before the games were out and the Black and White starter evolutions were not even shown until two weeks before the games were out. They could just reveal Rockruff's secret and not tell how it relates to the starters

For all I care it could be something as simple as it having 3 different evolutions based on which starter you chose.

And now UB02 Beauty looks like Lusamine. Definitely not a coincidence.

I begin to think, maybe Aether is trying to give humans pokemons' powers. The UB appears to be neither pokemon or human, so instead of something completely different not fitting the universe (since every new human creations like Type: Null are pokemon), maybe it's a crossing between the two, a human changed into something closer to a pokemon or a pokemon into something more human. And since they look like human characters, I would bet on the latter

• Upvote 1

Not sure what to make of the new UB stuff yet. The "beauty" looks like Lusamine, all right, and the "expansion" reminds me of Gladion, but if they're both UB-02, does that mean that they're the same person? I don't think I'd be too happy about that, if I gotta be honest.

Maybe the number reflects the version number and not a creature identifier. Like UB-01 is the first one, then they improved the technology (UB one is natural and they reproduced it) and created two new UB with it, Beauty and Expansion, then there may be a third version, etc

And I don't think Expansion is linked to Gladion. They look too different. Expansion makes more think to a bulky man, not a skinny kid like Gladion

Edited by Imperial

Has anyone else noticed that all the Alolan forms seem to be Kanto-based?

Good to see the best region getting more love.

Best region? Lay off the drugs miss. The Kanto pandering was one of the worst things about gen 6, which seems to be an ongoing trend unfortunately, though at least alolan forms are actually interesting and add to the region's identity.That said, no one would complain if some post kanto pokemon got alolan forms too. Gastrodon much? TBH he should've been one of the first with an alolan form considering the whole differing by region thing which GF seemingly forgot about.

These new leaks are hype. Ash looking derpy in that pose but his outfit looks alright and fits his usual color scheme oddly enough. The new UBs look pretty crazy, with one looking like an Enemy Stand and the other s lost villain off Samurai Jack or Symbiotic Titan. Rockruff's evos are cool, though I definitely prefer the Night one as the day one is too mundane for my taste and the Night one looks psychotic.

Neither of them really look rock type though...am I the only one who feels that way?

• Upvote 3

• Veterans

Best region? Lay off the drugs miss. The Kanto pandering was one of the worst things about gen 6, which seems to be an ongoing trend unfortunately, though at least alolan forms are actually interesting and add to the region's identity.That said, no one would complain if some post kanto pokemon got alolan forms too. Gastrodon much? TBH he should've been one of the first with an alolan form considering the whole differing by region thing which GF seemingly forgot about.

These new leaks are hype. Ash looking derpy in that pose but his outfit looks alright and fits his usual color scheme oddly enough. The new UBs look pretty crazy, with one looking like an Enemy Stand and the other s lost villain off Samurai Jack or Symbiotic Titan. Rockruff's evos are cool, though I definitely prefer the Night one as the day one is too mundane for my taste and the Night one looks psychotic.

Neither of them really look rock type though...am I the only one who feels that way?

It was sarcasm.

I don't mind the kanto only alola formes too much, though the reveal of only kanto ones might just be some marketing thing since GO was only Kanto Pokemon, and GO generated a ton of hype. I can see a few non Kanto ones lying at the back.

• Global Mods

The night form looks A W E S O M E. If this is the secret it shares with the starters, that probably means they'll get day and night evolutions too.

UB-02 Beauty looks like Lusamine and UB-02 Expansion looks like a suit of armor. We haven't seen anyone who looks like UB-02, but maybe they don't all look like people? Also, seeing that one resembles Lillie and another resembles Lusamine makes me wonder if Lillie is in the Aether Foundation. It seems like it would fit her.

Ash going to school and wanting to "graduate like never before!" made me lol. It sounds like something a group of parents came up with as a "family friendly" plot to teach "good values".

Because they are rock-stars. Anyway, i like both of them although i prefer midday form. Starters will have two evolution? Hopefully this is true.

This is totally random thought but Ultra Beast seems like alien-version of Pokemon universe to me, they are neither Pokemon or human. UB01-UB02 and UFO, see the similarities? Also, not only UB02-Beauty's appearance and description are similar to Lusamine. I wonder what that's means.

So I love midday form, best form. I would think that the night/day evolutions is probably the thing that is shared with the starters, which would be extremely cool.

Also, the new ultra beasts make me really uncomfortable, and if I had to give a reason it would probably be the fact that they look very insectoid whilst still having some very human-esc features.

Will probably update with any thoughts I get later.