How do i defeat Florinia?

tenza10

Generally, if you want help, you should post you're teams names, levels, natures, and move sets. You really haven't given enough information to help you at this point, so you may want to add more. Also, there is a Gym Leader Help Thread which is where you should post a question like this, as it helps prevent clutter. Among other things, this should go in Team Showcase I belive.

Edited by Combat Medic

Get a Koffing from the alley ways. Spam Sludge. It is completely immune to the Ground type moves due to Levitate, resists Grass, and is capable of KOing pretty much everything spare Ferroseed (assuming Florina still has Ferroseed).

for some reason i never really had any trouble with florinia. Especially now in my monotype poison run.

I don't remember what exactly happened in my normal run, But i had Charmeleon, Ducklett, Pancham, Butterfree and Linoone.

And i DO remember that Linoon's Pin Missile got powered up by the field and WRECKED her.

As mentioned above, Poison -types - especially Trubbish - are good against her. You can try raising some Bug-types like Dustox as well. Trubbish can set up Toxic Spikes (poisons each non opponents Poison/Steel -type upon entering) and Dustox learns Venoshock, a move that deals massive damage to poisoned opponents.

Hariyama (Makuhita evolves at level 24) is worth considering too. It's helpful against her Cradily.

Several options to use against her.

Hariyama wrecks cradiliy

Kriketune spamming fury cutter can wreck face as well.

Poison types like Koffing and Trubbish.

Castform -> use hail then weather ball and Cradily is a 2HKO

There are an alarming number of ways to deal with her.

Admittedly when I first played reborn I whiped numerous times to her Cradilily