Pokémon RPG Maker XP on Mac

Cool Girl

You don't really convert RPG maker, you make use of wine to open the installer. Basically if you have your rpgxp installer and you open it with wine, it will install the RPGXP files and the RGSS files in your wine files folder. From there you can go into the RPGXP folder and use the .exe file to begin using it from there.

It's hard for me to really produce a visual representation for you here as I've done this before so some of the stuff is already downloaded on my computer, but I'll try my best.

The file you download for RPGXP should be a .zip file iirc that you can unzip. This will then have an application in it called RPGXP.exe. Open it with wine and it will begin the installation of RPGXP. Make sure when it offers you to install RGSS as well, you do. Take note of the location that it tells you it will be installing it, so that when it is done, you can go there to use it.

If you've installed it, then simply go the location where you had it installed, open the RPGXP folder, and there should be something along the likes of RPGXP.exe. Opening that should begin the program.

So, I'm trying to install it in my desktop, but it won't let me. I press "Browse" when it tells me to select the installation folder and I choose Desktop, but it still keeps choosing Enterbrain. What should I do?

Sorry, I can't seem to upload it. I'm trying to upload and it won't work.

EDIT: You know what, could you send me the app bundle from wine to me, please! I tried everything and I can't send you screenshots because my computer won't let me, so yeah.

Edited by Cool Girl