Need another advice on fighting Ciel

Jaden

Hey guys

I need to ask you for another advice on fighting Ciel. She specializes in Flying type pokemon.

Here's the list of my pokemon:

Beartic - Lv 67

Noivern - Lv70

Electrode - Lv65

Bronzong - Lv72

Pachirisu - Lv69

Solrock - Lv69

Furfrou - Lv 75 (not sure why I caught it, seemed like a high level at that time..)

Delibird - Lv70 (ditto..useless pokemon ever so it seems)

Skuntank - Lv69

Heracross - Lv71

Bisharp - Lv73 (And one Lv58 Pawniard)

Magmar - Lv71

Greninja - Lv70

Mamoswine - Lv68 (and two Lv60 Piloswines)

Abomasnow - Lv59 (I also got an Abomasite if that helps )

Clefable - Lv58

Rhydon - Lv57

Dustox - Lv55

Lunatone - Lv55

Sneasel - Lv50

Seviper - Lv45

Scrafty -Lv 48

Weezing -Lv39

Rest are below Lv40

Which combination should I use? It seems to me that Flying type pokemon are weak to Electric, Ice and Rock moves, so I tried having both Electrode and Pachirisu in my team, as well as Beartic and Mamoswine for Ice moves, and Noivern to fight Flying with Flying. Should I also include Abomasnow and Mega evolve it? Her secondary type moves get my pokemons KO'ed , it's annoying!

Maybe you guys have a better idea? Perhaps I should teach certain pokemon new moves?

Help would be much appreciated!

Thank you! :)

Using ice types isn't really a good idea unless you know you can outspeed mons like Togekiss since moves like Aura Sphere hit like a truck in that field.

Can you tell me the ivs and nature of Mamoswine? Include the EVs if possible.

A jolly 252+ speed / 252 atk / 4 hp Mamoswine should be able to deal with Togekiss and Altaria if you have a good ice move.

I might load back to a previous save file to check out the gym again.

Edit: Boss' team

Togekiss/Gliscor/Talonflame/Archeops/Noivern/M.Altaria

Any mon with a good priority move for Archeops should shut it down. Stealth Rock users that can survive a hit would be nice (I don't know any that you can catch though)

Edited by Pandalex12

Using ice types isn't really a good idea unless you know you can outspeed mons like Togekiss since moves like Aura Sphere hit like a truck in that field.

Can you tell me the ivs and nature of Mamoswine? Include the EVs if possible.

A jolly 252+ speed / 252 atk / 4 hp Mamoswine should be able to deal with Togekiss and Altaria if you have a good ice move.

I might load back to a previous save file to check out the gym again.

Edit: Boss' team

Togekiss/Gliscor/Talonflame/Archeops/Noivern/M.Altaria

Any mon with a good priority move for Archeops should shut it down. Stealth Rock users that can survive a hit would be nice (I don't know any that you can catch though)

Is this what you mean? I'm not sure what exactly EV and IV mean but here it is:) Edit: its nature is Brave

image.jpg

Edited by Jaden

I'm not sure what exactly EV and IV mean but here it is:) Edit: its nature is Brave

IVs are the individual values of the pokemon. They are the second of those two columns. They range from 0 to 31 and increase the stat with the following formula: IV * level / 100. This means that at level 100 31 IVs in speed for example give +31 to the pokemon's speed. They are random for the pokemon, got when you find them on the wild or when hatching (though some are inherited) and can't be changed. 31 IVs are considered perfect IVs while 0 is the worst you can have.

EVs or effort values are got by defeating other pokemon. For example, an Absol will give you 2 attack EVs or a Grimmer will give you 1 health EV. They range from 0 to 252, and a pokemon can't have more than 510 total EVs. The formula is EV * level / 4 * 100, meaning that at level 100 you get 1 point in the stat for every 4 EVs of that type.

Hope it helps understaning them, you can check Bulbapedia if you have more doubts.

Jolly / Timid 252 speed is a maximum speed mon btw

-------------------------------------------------

About how to defeat Ciel, when I have problems with a boss I try to force a situation where I can setup freely, (paralize, leech seeds, sleep, accuracy, whatever I need) get six calm minds for example, and then sweep the whole enemy team. The problem is that you don't have many pokemon that can set up. You have Bisharp with access to swords dance, but it's too slow and most of her team can OHKO it or damage it severely. Besides it doesn't learn Sucker punch by leveling. You can try with the ice and electric types, but if I were you, I would have a couple of pokemon with access to set up moves for these cases.

Edited by TheLugruf

IVs are the individual values of the pokemon. They are the second of those two columns. They range from 0 to 31 and increase the stat with the following formula: IV * level / 100. This means that at level 100 31 IVs in speed for example give +31 to the pokemon's speed. They are random for the pokemon, got when you find them on the wild or when hatching (though some are inherited) and can't be changed. 31 IVs are considered perfect IVs while 0 is thw e worst you can have.

Oh wow, thanks for the IV formula ^.^ I actually didn't know that >.>

Is this what you mean? I'm not sure what exactly EV and IV mean but here it is:) Edit: its nature is Brave

I'm not sure if the IVs/Evs of the boss pokemon are maxed out so I don't know if I can help anymore.

Does Mamoswine know ice shard? This should shut down Archeops.

I would try training up Electrode as my Jolteon manages to outspeed all of Ciel's pokemon and use thunder wave to slow down Noivern, Togekiss, or Altaria so that Mamoswine can go in for the kill. I think you could just ice shard Noivern so that you only need to thunder wave Altaria or Togekiss. Thunder waving Talonflame is also a good idea.

Edit: EV train Mamoswine to 252 atk evs which should allow its ice moves to deal more damage and maybe score KOs

Edited by Pandalex12

IVs are the individual values of the pokemon. They are the second of those two columns. They range from 0 to 31 and increase the stat with the following formula: IV * level / 100. This means that at level 100 31 IVs in speed for example give +31 to the pokemon's speed. They are random for the pokemon, got when you find them on the wild or when hatching (though some are inherited) and can't be changed. 31 IVs are considered perfect IVs while 0 is the worst you can have.

EVs or effort values are got by defeating other pokemon. For example, an Absol will give you 2 attack EVs or a Grimmer will give you 1 health EV. They range from 0 to 252, and a pokemon can't have more than 510 total EVs. The formula is EV * level / 4 * 100, meaning that at level 100 you get 1 point in the stat for every 4 EVs of that type.

Hope it helps understaning them, you can check Bulbapedia if you have more doubts.

Jolly / Timid 252 speed is a maximum speed mon btw

-------------------------------------------------

About how to defeat Ciel, when I have problems with a boss I try to force a situation where I can setup freely, (paralize, leech seeds, sleep, accuracy, whatever I need) get six calm minds for example, and then sweep the whole enemy team. The problem is that you don't have many pokemon that can set up. You have Bisharp with access to swords dance, but it's too slow and most of her team can OHKO it or damage it severely. Besides it doesn't learn Sucker punch by leveling. You can try with the ice and electric types, but if I were you, I would have a couple of pokemon with access to set up moves for these cases.

Oh cool! I had no idea about those things..so basically the ideal pokemon would be a pokemon with 31 IV in every skill, right? I mean, is it even possible to find a pokemon with such IVs? and about EVs , unlike IVs which are generated once the pokemon has been captured, EVs are a constant value for each pokemon, correct? Like you said, Absol will always give you 2 attack EVs, right?

Oh wow, thanks for the IV formula ^.^ I actually didn't know that >.>

I'm not sure if the IVs/Evs of the boss pokemon are maxed out so I don't know if I can help anymore.

Does Mamoswine know ice shard? This should shut down Archeops.

I would try training up Electrode as my Jolteon manages to outspeed all of Ciel's pokemon and use thunder wave to slow down Noivern, Togekiss, or Altaria so that Mamoswine can go in for the kill. I think you could just ice shard Noivern so that you only need to thunder wave Altaria or Togekiss. Thunder waving Talonflame is also a good idea.

Edit: EV train Mamoswine to 252 atk evs which should allow its ice moves to deal more damage and maybe score KOs

The Mamoswine I own knows Blizzard , Ancient Power, Earthquake and Thrash if that helps :)

Well crustle/dweble learns stealth rock so that might be a good idea to catch.You can find it in route 2. It also has sturdy so it will survive at least 1 hit. Unfortunately she opens togekiss which means 60% to flinch so that might be a problem.

Alright, I'll go catch one, thanks

Oh cool! I had no idea about those things..so basically the ideal pokemon would be a pokemon with 31 IV in every skill, right? I mean, is it even possible to find a pokemon with such IVs? and about EVs , unlike IVs which are generated once the pokemon has been captured, EVs are a constant value for each pokemon, correct? Like you said, Absol will always give you 2 attack EVs, right?

Yes, the perfect pokemon has usually 31 IVs in all stats (except gyro ball users, which usually carry 0 in speed to increase damage, and other minor exceptions), but as you said the chances of finding perfect IVs are remote so you just conform with whatever you got (unless you know what you are doing and you want to spend a good time breeding).

EVs are normally farmed. Usually you want to get 252 EVs in the two most important stats of your pokemon. For beginners, offensive pokemon usually carry 252 in speed and one of the attack stats, while defensive pokemon use 252 in hp and one of the defenses. There are some items, called the power items (power band, lens, anklet, belt, weight and another one I don' remember now). You can buy on the third or fourth (not sure) floor of the dept store and make the pokemon it has the item get EVs faster. 4 EVs of the type of the item per pokemon killed plus the original EVs the pokemon gave. Then you go to peridot and kill as many Grimmers or Noibats you need (Grimmers give health, Noibats give speed) to get your perfect EVs. It's tedious but you'll notice it, especially on speed.

As a last advice, take 5 pokemon with pickup with you while you farm EVs, you'll get lots of useful things.

Edited by TheLugruf

Yes, the perfect pokemon has usually 31 IVs in all stats (except gyro ball users, which usually carry 0 in speed to increase damage, and other minor exceptions), but as you said the chances of finding perfect IVs are remote so you just conform with whatever you got (unless you know what you are doing and you want to spend a good time breeding).

EVs are normally farmed. Usually you want to get 252 EVs in the two most important stats of your pokemon. For beginners, offensive pokemon usually carry 252 in speed and one of the attack stats, while defensive pokemon use 252 in hp and one of the defenses. There are some items, called the power items (power band, lens, anklet, belt, weight and another one I don' remember now). You can buy on the third or fourth (not sure) floor of the dept store and make the pokemon it has the item get EVs faster. 4 EVs of the type of the item per pokemon killed plus the original EVs the pokemon gave. Then you go to peridot and kill as many Grimmers or Noibats you need (Grimmers give health, Noibats give speed) to get your perfect EVs. It's tedious but you'll notice it, especially on speed.

As a last advice, take 5 pokemon with pickup with you while you farm EVs, you'll get lots of useful things.

Oh wow thanks for the explanation! Man, I sure need to learn more about the game..so HP and Speed are considered the most useful skills? What about Attack or Sp. Attack? (Speaking of which, I don't really know the difference between the two :)

Also, about pickup, again, I did not know such ability even existed! So pokemon with this ability will pick up a foe's item after its been defeated? And does this ability work only when the pokemon with the ability is fighting against the enemy? Probably not, right? Becuase you mentioned I should take 5 pokemon with me to farm , so I can have a pokemon without pickup defeat the enemy while the other pokemons in my team have pickup, correct?

One last question, does the number of pokemon that have pickup affect the amount of items I get after defeating a foe?

Any tips on which pokemon I should use with pickup? Will 5 zigzagoons be ok?

In any case, I'll get to farming once I've defeated Ciel.

Thanks a lot for your help! Appreciated!

ok this should help you with the spots you can use to EV train.

Speed

1)woobats in the underground railnet (good for weak mons)

Attack

1) the obsidia slums and whack mankey,pancham and pidove (74% atk 20% Speed And 6% Hp best place to train physical sweepers which are low lvl)
2) Bouffalant in route 1(100% atk Ev and they give 2 atk Ev)
3) Tauros in Route 1(good for physical sweepers which need to train speed EV)
4) Heracross in North and south Avanturine woods(place honey on tree and walk away until uyou see heracross and pinsir you can combo this with bouffalant)
5)Pinsir in North and south Avanturine woods

Sp.Atk

1) the garden complex in the morning and whack some cherubi (28%)
2) complete the spider web puzzle for North Avanturine woods and head over to Celestine Mountain BF2 and fish away with good rod clauncher+remoraid(80% sp atk EV)

Def

!) Headbutt trees in obsidia garden whack pincho (85% def and 15% Hp)
2) Walk around jasper ward and kill scatterbug and sewaddle(44% Def EV)
3)rock smash the rock at Pyrous Moutain the first lvl where there is 3 rock and whack magcargo(100% def EV)
4) Headbutt metal pole at the underground railnet and kill those aron(100% def EV)
5) Wasteland the venipede which jumps out or random stuff trees rock ect(100% def EV)

Sp Def

1) Headbutt trees at garden complex and kill burmy(45% Spdef)
2) spam kill the tuesday grand hall TMNS dude only bring in the mon you wanna train spdef when the blastoise come out(by far the best way to train sp def EV)
3) Garden complex morning ledyba(30%)

HP

Garden complex day 90% of the pokemon there give HP EV

And this thread -->Here<-- should help further explain what is EV for you.

Now as for ceil.

well i would train some ice types you can catch around the area. Lapras is a good option because it is tanky and can take hits while dealing a lot of damage because it learns ice beam by lvling up. so i would go for a lapras to deal with noivern/togekiss. greninja with surf can deal with Archeops/Gliscor/Talonflame just train him up a little and he should be able to deal with Archeops/Gliscor/Talonflame. or you could grab a mamothswine with thick fat but be careful because ciel noivern has heat wave. other than that you can also grab any one of this ice types below in the spoiler tag to help.

Special Attack Ice Type

Dewgong
Ability:Thick Fat

Ice Beam
Surf
Signal Beam
Hail/Icy wind

Jynx
Ability:Dry skin

Hail/Rain dance
Fake Tears/Icy wind/water pulse
Psychic
Blizzard

Lapras
Ability:Water Absorb

Surf
Freeze Dry(egg move)
Dragon pulse(egg move)
Ice beam/shock wave

Glalie
Ability:Ice body/moody

Hail/protect
Freeze dry
Blizzard
Water pulse

Walrein
Ability:thick fat

Surf
Blizzard
Hail/rest
Signal beam(egg move)

Abomasnow
Ability: Snow Warning

Blizzard
Grass knot
Icy Wind
Leech seed(egg move)

Glaceon
Ability:Snow cloak/Ice body

Blizzard
Mirror coat/Hail
Water Pulse
Shadow ball/Icy wind

Froslass
Ability: snow cloak

Shadow ball
Blizzard
Hail/Water Pulse
Destiny Bond

Vanilluxe
Ability:Ice body

Freeze Dry
Blizzard
Hail/Mirror shot
Water pulse/Mirror coat

Cryogonal
Ability: Levitate

Ice beam
Freeze Dry
Solar Beam
Water pulse

Aurorus
Ability: Refrigerate

Ancient Power/Water pulse
Hyper beam
Freeze Dry
Water Pulse/Discharge

Physical Attack Ice Types

Sneasel
Ability:keen eye

Slash
Faint Attack
Hone claws
Icicle Crash/Ice shard

Glalie
Ability:Ice body/Moody

Explosion
Ice fang
Ice shard
Crunch/Headbutt

Abomasnow
Ability:Snow warning

Avalanche/ice shard(Avalanche egg move)
Ice Punch
Brick break/Bulldoze
Wood Hammer

Mamoswine( breeding version. this will take time to make)
Ability: Thick Fat

Curse(egg move)
Avalanche(egg move)
Earthquake
Icicle Crash(egg move)

Mamoswine(no breeding needed version)
Ability:Thick Fat

Ice fang
Ice shard
Earthquake
Mist

Beartic
Ability:swift swim

Aqua jet
Super power
Icicle Crash
Play rough(egg move)

Avalugg
Ability:Sturdy/Ice body

Curse
Recover
Avalanche
Double Edge/gyro ball

Oh wow thanks for the explanation! Man, I sure need to learn more about the game..so HP and Speed are considered the most useful skills? What about Attack or Sp. Attack? (Speaking of which, I don't really know the difference between the two :)

Speed is usually considered the most important stat for effensive pokemon bacause two offensive pokemon are likely to OHKO each other, so the first attacking will be the one that wins.

The thing woth HP is that it increases your bulk against both physical and special attackers, while defense is only useful against physical attackers and special defense against special.

The difference between attack / special attack and the corresponding defenses is that physical attacks

Also, about pickup, again, I did not know such ability even existed! So pokemon with this ability will pick up a foe's item after its been defeated? And does this ability work only when the pokemon with the ability is fighting against the enemy? Probably not, right? Becuase you mentioned I should take 5 pokemon with me to farm , so I can have a pokemon without pickup defeat the enemy while the other pokemons in my team have pickup, correct?

One last question, does the number of pokemon that have pickup affect the amount of items I get after defeating a foe?

Any tips on which pokemon I should use with pickup? Will 5 zigzagoons be ok?

Pokemon with pickup have a 10% chance to generate a random item after a battle. They don't need to fight. The more pokemon you have the more items you generate. This pickup table shows what items a pokemon can generate and the chance to do so according to its level.

I use 5 level 31 Phanpys.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/pickup.html

Edited by TheLugruf

I just wanted to check on whether or not you've beaten Ciel. Do inform me if you have if possible :)

Nope..I'm actually thinking of starting a new game becuase I did not know things like pickup and IV/EVs exist, so it might be better for me to start all over again and train pokemon properly (i.e. train their EV for HP, Attack and mainly Speed, and not just randomly defeat foes), since my current team is messed up..

Also, I hear about a cheat engine that can help with breeding and faster performance? Where can I find a guide about it?

Thank you

Trust me, you don't need to reset for EV/IVs. In game, it doesn't really matter that much.

As for beating Ciel, my advice was to get a strong Steel type that can possibly survive an Aura Sphere to kill Togekiss. My used one was Klinklang. Used Shift Gear + Gear Grind to take out Kiss and Archeops.

Nope..I'm actually thinking of starting a new game becuase I did not know things like pickup and IV/EVs exist, so it might be better for me to start all over again and train pokemon properly (i.e. train their EV for HP, Attack and mainly Speed, and not just randomly defeat foes), since my current team is messed up..

Also, I hear about a cheat engine that can help with breeding and faster performance? Where can I find a guide about it?

Thank you

Fam I wouldn't worry too much about EVs/IVs. The fact that you got here shows that your team is more than capable. Now it's about finding specific pokemon to KO her pokemon and training your pokemon if necessary.

You probably can't go and get Shell Smash Barbaracle since you can't leave Agate, but you can catch Crustle. It learns Shell Smash too. Bronzong with Heavy Slam (and Heavy Metal ability) can do a lot of damage, Levitate isn't a bad ability either since it lets you avoid Earthquake - that move is super effective against Bronzong and gets powered up by the field iirc.

Teach your Greninja Icy Wind, there's a move tutor for that in Agate Circus. If your Greninja has the ability Protean your moves get powered up (Protean changes Greninjas type to match the move it uses). On that note, Rock Tomb isn't bad either. You can find it in the Water Treatment Center.

I don't EV train my Pokemon (at least optimally) either, so you really haven't shot yourself in the leg.

Trust me, you don't need to reset for EV/IVs. In game, it doesn't really matter that much.

As for beating Ciel, my advice was to get a strong Steel type that can possibly survive an Aura Sphere to kill Togekiss. My used one was Klinklang. Used Shift Gear + Gear Grind to take out Kiss and Archeops.

Don't think I can get Klinglang where I'm at..I do have a Bronzong though

Fam I wouldn't worry too much about EVs/IVs. The fact that you got here shows that your team is more than capable. Now it's about finding specific pokemon to KO her pokemon and training your pokemon if necessary.

Well I tried paralizing her pokemon with Pachirisu but her Aura Sphere and Acrobatics OHKO me..

You probably can't go and get Shell Smash Barbaracle since you can't leave Agate, but you can catch Crustle. It learns Shell Smash too. Bronzong with Heavy Slam (and Heavy Metal ability) can do a lot of damage, Levitate isn't a bad ability either since it lets you avoid Earthquake - that move is super effective against Bronzong and gets powered up by the field iirc.

Teach your Greninja Icy Wind, there's a move tutor for that in Agate Circus. If your Greninja has the ability Protean your moves get powered up (Protean changes Greninjas type to match the move it uses). On that note, Rock Tomb isn't bad either. You can find it in the Water Treatment Center.

I don't EV train my Pokemon (at least optimally) either, so you really haven't shot yourself in the leg.

I'll try that, thank you

The fact that you beat Charlotte means that you're pretty good (I got wrecked so many times)

Is it possible to ask you for the RAW stat values? My Glaceon outspeeds Togekiss and Altaria sometimes and it has 124 so I assume you need more than 124 speed to outspeed those two.

The breeding guide is here - http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10935

Does your Electrode know thunder-wave? It's a very fast pokemon.

Best of luck to you.

(I would ask for a copy of your save data to gain as much info as possible but I don't know if that's allowed)

The fact that you beat Charlotte means that you're pretty good (I got wrecked so many times)

Is it possible to ask you for the RAW stat values? My Glaceon outspeeds Togekiss and Altaria sometimes and it has 124 so I assume you need more than 124 speed to outspeed those two.

The breeding guide is here - http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10935

Does your Electrode know thunder-wave? It's a very fast pokemon.

Best of luck to you.

(I would ask for a copy of your save data to gain as much info as possible but I don't know if that's allowed)

I wouldn't mind giving you the raw stat values but I don't know what exactly are those. Are you refering to the EV and IVs or the skills?

Thanks for the guide :)

My Electrode does not know Thunderwave. It currently knows Discharge, Explosion, Gyro Ball and Spark.

Again, I wouldn't mind giving you my save data but I don't know how to do it, if you could guide me on how exactly to do it I'd gladly send it to you :)

Edit: Finally managed to beat her! Used Bronzong and Bisharp for Steel moves, Beartic, Mamoswine for Ice moves Greninja with Icy Wind and Skuntank with Toxic . Thanks for all your help!!

Edited by Jaden

I wouldn't mind giving you the raw stat values but I don't know what exactly are those. Are you refering to the EV and IVs or the skills?

Thanks for the guide :)

My Electrode does not know Thunderwave. It currently knows Discharge, Explosion, Gyro Ball and Spark.

Again, I wouldn't mind giving you my save data but I don't know how to do it, if you could guide me on how exactly to do it I'd gladly send it to you :)

Edit: Finally managed to beat her! Used Bronzong and Bisharp for Steel moves, Beartic, Mamoswine for Ice moves Greninja with Icy Wind and Skuntank with Toxic . Thanks for all your help!!

You did well :)

By raw stats I meant the value that is on the other side of that stat page - Don't know how to explain this.

Anyhow, better prepare for the next episode! From the sounds of it we will be facing off against dragons.

You did well :)

By raw stats I meant the value that is on the other side of that stat page - Don't know how to explain this.

Anyhow, better prepare for the next episode! From the sounds of it we will be facing off against dragons.

So dragons are coming up next episode? Better prepare a few Fairy type pokemons :)

Also, I keep seeing people with Gyarados and Gengar in their team but according to http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/obtainable.html you shouldn't be able to locate them in-game, so how did they get them? I also saw someone with a Dragonite :o

One more question, any idea what are these? image.jpg

Also, I keep seeing people with Gyarados and Gengar in their team but according to http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/obtainable.html you shouldn't be able to locate them in-game, so how did they get them? I also saw someone with a Dragonite :o

One more question, any idea what are these? image.jpg

Gyarados and Gengar used to be available in previous episodes, so they might have gotten it then. The other only option is that those aren't their Reborn teams, as some people don't put their Reborn teams in Trainer Cards or their signature or whatever. Dragonite is definitely not available, besides the event one given out to a random person, I think.

Those tiles are for decoration and may have hidden Items.

Those mons were available in previous versions but then removed due to being too powerful for that stage. Consider those people lucky/veterans who got the early versions when the game started out.

I plan on breeding an Archeops that will learn dragon claw (base power of dragon-type moves will be x2 greater *in that field*, should be able to stand a chance against other dragons that aren't Dragonites)

Is that thing in the game? I have no idea what that is :/

Edit: Beaten to it by Chubb and in better detail too ;-;

Edit 2 : *

Edited by Pandalex12

Gyarados and Gengar used to be available in previous episodes, so they might have gotten it then. The other only option is that those aren't their Reborn teams, as some people don't put their Reborn teams in Trainer Cards or their signature or whatever. Dragonite is definitely not available, besides the event one given out to a random person, I think.

Those tiles are for decoration and may have hidden Items.

Ah I see, well I guess it's for the best. What about Magmortar and Electivire? I can't seem to find another Magmarizer to evolve my Magmar to Magmortar..

Those mons were available in previous versions but then removed due to being too powerful for that stage. Consider those people lucky/veterans who got the early versions when the game started out.

I plan on breeding an Archeops that will learn dragon claw (base power of dragon-type moves will be x2 greater, should be able to stand a chance against other dragons that aren't Dragonites)

Is that thing in the game? I have no idea what that is :/

Edit: Beaten to it by Chubb and in better detail too ;-;

I'mma get into breeding as well. Kinda new to it but I'll give it a shot :)

Edited by Jaden