Aya Too Stronk?

SkyeAssassin

Yea so basically I am at a lost trying to beat her. I can only get far as beating everything up until Dragalge and Drapion. After that I get wiped. My team consists of Blaziken, Piloswine, Emolga, Roserade, Ampharos, and Bibarel (for HM purposes). Should I switch out pokemon or try a different strategy because I am honestly just doing really bad after every battle.

I think you can get switch Bibarel with something, seeing that it isn't a great Pokemon in battle. Since Aya's Field weakens Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude, special Ground types would be an okay answer to her, like Earth Power Camerupt. Psychic types are also good, such as Malamar or Meowstic.

If your Piloswine has Mist, you could also use that to change the Field and make her a bit easier.

Definitely try to Paralyze her stronger Pokemon like Drapion with Emolga or Ampharos to cripple them and help you out more.

Good luck!

You have Roserade. good.

I swept Aya with Roserade.

Start with Roserade and something that can protect her, (a sleeper or something) and set up Growths. Then Spam Venoshock and Giga Drain when low hp.

If you don't have Venoshock go get it. Its hidden in some caves in the wasteland.

If you didnt keep Growth, then sorry...

Edited by DemICE