What's your "home" in Reborn?

doombotmecha

I know that a secret base feature is unlikely to be implemented in Reborn, but since Reborn City is getting, well, born again in e16, I wanted to ask: If you could make a base for your character, where would it be?

I haven't been beyond Reborn City yet (save issues) but i'd put my base in one of the area's factories

Honestly, my home in Reborn at the moment is the Onyx Arcade.

If I could choose an actual home, though? I'd probably have an apartment in Obsidia. Accessible facilities, plenty of people, and, of course, soon to become anew.

If it had to be somewhere within the City, I'd likely choose Beryl Ward. Always have liked the Rhodochrine Jungle for whatever reason, and it'd be nice to have it within walking distance. Quiet walks in the forest early in the morning sound really nice. Though the town atmosphere would probably be a bit gloomy with the cemetery and all... not sure I'd be on board with that.

My first choice, though, would probably be in Agate, since that's so close to my favourite place in Reborn, Route 1. Well, once the sleeping spell is cleared up, that is. My sleep schedule is warped enough, I'd rather not make it worse.

a home...in reborn? pfft, i'd live in a cave in the wasteland that is dark with the waste there, my focuses are Ghosts, Dark types and Poison types so it works also i'd likely have the tower for the spiritomb within the walls of the cave and yeah...would be an isolated type of person

Base in Calcenon City perhaps, seems like a city that's self sufficient in remote area, simple life in simple city is good enough for me(preferably before/after the Meteor havoc)

Edited by TimTim

I would live in the Onyx Ward of Reborn City.

I have always been attracted to urban life and youth culture, and the Onyx ward is one of the better off areas of the city in that it hasn't been hit by calamity and it houses the Onyx Trainer's School and Arcade. It's far enough north that it's out of the mist caused near the Azurine Coast and that it's pocketed well within the urban jungle.

Reborn City will also see better days ahead. That's a huge plus.

On one hand, Ametrine has snow 24/7
on the other, Apophyll has volcano 24/7

I love snow a lot and wouldn't mindconstant winter. But I also do find volcanism to be incredibly interesting... both places are fairly isolated and quiet, which is good, too. Apophyll summer residence? Can I afford that?

Base in Calcenon City perhaps, seems like a city that's self sufficient in remote area, simple life in simple city is good enough for me(preferably before/after the Meteor havoc)

Also the orphans live there for now which is obviously a plus.

some food for thought:

Pros of living in Bybyxion Wasteland: it's a place to go and be alone

Cons of living in Bybyxion Wasteland: You Aren't Alone

Cons of living in Lapis Ward: nightly crime

Pros of living in Lapis Ward: you're the perp