You wake up as a random Pokémon...

Spineblade

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Houndoom... Meh, I guess it's nice to be a dog. A dog capable of unleashing the flames of hell on people, no less. I get to be pet, fed, and taken out for walks at my leisure, and to burn to a crisp those who don't take good care of me. Not bad...

Huh. I wake up as a Deoxys.

Not too bad, would've preferred a Magnezone, but hey, at least I can race around the Ionosphere on meteors and destroy planets and their inhabitants with Psycho Boosts.

I bet the advanced intellect helps me with my accounts, too. Oh wait, did I just destroy my workplace? Oops.

I wake up as a Charmander. Would be totally excited and go explore and level myself up by murdering hostile pokemon

tumblr_mwj0zwh5VS1skql9vo1_250.gif

CRAAHHHHH! AHHHH!

What the heckums? I woke up as an aerodactyl, and there is a little boy hanging on the cliff.

I'm getting a feeling that... I ' m h u n g r y > : )

383.gif

So I woke up as a Groudon. Seems legit. I feel powerful, slow, and pretty primal right now. I think I might just go set something on fire. Or go eat a city. I dunno. Whatever comes first.

I woke up as Beheeyem. Good, now I can do what I really want: controlling everyone's mind *evil laugh*

Y'all are dangerous.

i woke up as Zekrom...damn wish I would have at least got Duskull line anyhow my initial reaction:

"urgh, my head, the fuck happened to my hands!?! wait...hang on....cave....black with blue glowing pattern on me....and *blasts electricity at a wall* apparently I can use lightning? *walks over to a puddle of water* I have the reflection of a Zekrom...this can't be real can it? if it is......RESHIRAM! I come for you...I am the strongest of us!"

I wake up as an Escavalier.

Me: I knew that Ninetales meant business but sheesh. (Looks around self) Wait, why do I have this Mohawk thing and what's this armour over my body and (Sees lances) and what are these things?! (Waves lances around.) Heh, I could get used to this. Time to pwn some du-oh wait. Is that a Fire type? RUN!

204.gif

So everyone is getting cool mons and i'm a Pineco

Well i guess that to Self-Destruct is a nice thing then

374.gif

having no limbs will prove a challenge. I guess I will rocket headbutt things till I evolve and then slowly take over the pokemon world, implementing my own version of world peace.

I'm adding you two to the 'dangerous' list.

Wait, why can't i see? Why don't i feel my thumbs and the rest of my hands. Why am i on all fours?

Oh.....i am a Dieno. Great....now we play the waiting game to evolve.

years later after bumming into shit all the time, i evolve and i am still fucking blind but now i have a somewhat friend/growth on me. Well thing can't get annoying.

I was proven wrong when i evolve again and can see this time, but now my hands are heads. FML. Oh well, might as well join Team Meteor and help destroy the world. CATCH ME YOU CRAZY BITCH! MWA HA HA HA!

On a side note, I tried again and got the Christmas Chicken, Delibird. FML. Well now i can give you all a present....careful it might....blow up.

I thought this was covered already - the whole waking up as a random pokemon one day - in the mystery dungeon series

Anyway I woke up as

515.gif

Honestly I don't know how to react, this pokemon is too happy and smiles too much for my liking

Braixen

654.gif

Well after recovering from the sensory shock I'm sure would occur from suddenly having the sense of smell, hearing and sight akin to that of a fox as well as the likely spike in body temperature.

It would probably be a few pathetic moments of anxiety followed by a realisation that I was a fire type and so by extension gaining the ability to create massive fires as well as being pretty much fire proof.

Even a random pokemon generator program knows what type I'm meant to be.

I'd probably even get a good reason to go on a city razing rampage as I'm sure the general public and government would not react well to a person suddenly being transformed into a living bushfire.

Magikarp

129.gif

I will hate everything.....forever.

However I will use my unyieding rage so I can splash my way into a nearby river where I will start my reign of terror until I evolve

into rage incarnate!!

ALL WHO HAVE EVER OPPOSED ME WILL TASTE MY HATRED WHEN I BLAST THEIR HOUSES DOWN WITH MY HYPERBEAM!!!

Either that or I will just become the most passive aggressive entity ever as I confuse the world with my existence!

Edited by mwijsman

i got hitmonlee

uh, id probably play soccer

also be freaked out because i dont actually wanna be a pokemon, that's horrifying. what i become attracted to another pokemon as a hitmonlee bc of hormones. what happens when i turn back into a human. that's awful, i refuse.

i think hitmonlee is a really cool pokemon though wasn't machop/10

Braixen

654.gif

Well after recovering from the sensory shock I'm sure would occur from suddenly having the sense of smell, hearing and sight akin to that of a fox as well as the likely spike in body temperature.

It would probably be a few pathetic moments of anxiety followed by a realisation that I was a fire type and so by extension gaining the ability to create massive fires as well as being pretty much fire proof.

Even a random pokemon generator program knows what type I'm meant to be.

I'd probably even get a good reason to go on a city razing rampage as I'm sure the general public and government would not react well to a person suddenly being transformed into a living bushfire.

Join my fire army of destruction