[Help] Need help obtaining eggs

Jaden

I tried following this guide http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10935 but it doesn't seem to work for me. I must be doing something wrong..

Here's what I'm trying to do:

1. First I open up the game and then cheat engine and attach game.exe to it and enable speed hack

2. I change the Scan Type to "Value Between" and write "1" and "511" in the textboxes above it. I then click "First Scan"

3. I go ingame and move my avatar one block in a certain direction

4. Going back to cheat engine , I change the Scan Type to "Increased Value by.." and write "2" in the textbox above. I then click "Next Scan"

5. I repeat stages 3 and 4 but the second time I move my avatar and go back to cheat engine and click Next Scan , the addresses on the left side of the screen are gone..

The tutorial says I need to have 4-5 values left, but whenever I click Next Scan again, they all disappear..

What am I doing wrong?

Also, Do I need to be in a certain location for it to work? or does it work everywhere?

Maybe the problem is the pokemons I'm having in my party? Becuase right now my party consists of only Ditto and Beldum..I'm trying to hatch a shiny beldum.. that is possible, right? Gotta love shiny metagross :)