Prepping for the new field; looking for praise or suggestions

Guest MegaMagikarp

Guest MegaMagikarp

So, with the dragon field coming out I was trying to think of the most creative way to approach it. I picked two pkmn in general to make an awesome paire (imo) for double battles. What do you think of the following:

Clawitzer with muddy water, aqua pulse, aura sphere and dragon pulse. Obvs megalauncher. Plan was to use muddy water as backup to break the cave if need be, aura sphere for rock damage and dragon sphere to murder some dragons. Plus confusion bonus on aqua pulse.

Second idea I had was getting a persian in the mix. Technician ability, and move set play rough, pay day, power gen (maybe; lots of alterations) and night slash (maybe; welcome to suggestions). Use play rough for fairy damage and give a life orb plus pay day gets a bonus from tech and field effect and life orb (right?).

Just some musings. Whaddaya think?

personallly i would give persion echoed voice and with metronome to hold you can just go and calculate the ridiculous amount of damage and add technician on to the mix it does even with something as low of a sp attk as persion and the only thing you need to watch for is ghosts even steel types as there mostly up there with defense need to be scared of this

Guest MegaMagikarp

Replaced power gem with echoed voice. That is cruel in its sheer power. I was even considering choice specs over metronome, but would pref that wiggle room for payday and play rough, God willing.