What did you use to do on the internet before Reborn?

Aishi

The title speaks for itself. Pretty much.

I'm pretty curious to see what you guys did before finding out about Reborn, before playing the game, joining the community, selling your souls to ame

I...uh, did youtube videos, sorta, ...and fanfiction... I also roleplayed, a lot but we don't talk about that anymore... ...

who was I before Reborn

Edited by Sinnamon

Interesting. I might've remembered better if my present self had given more importance to my past self.

Before Reborn, I used the internet even less than I do now. I never did have a Facebook account until recently; neither was I much for games or videos or anime, so apart from a relatively small amount of time spent on those, I mostly used it for research, to learn new things (mostly irrelevant to my current career, but knowledge for its own sake is fine too) and when I used to write for newspapers. Of course, I did spend time on PS and had a considerable competitive presence there.

I also had a DeviantArt account (now defunct) to which I contributed. You're never going to find it.

Edited by Viridescent

For a while, I was a huge fan of Let's Players, but have eventually gotten out of it and only watch Stream highlights nowadays. Asides from the other bit of YouTube, I used to play quite a bit of Team Fortress Two, but have gotten out of the cycle since I've started playing Reborn. And of course, there were cat videos.

Lots, and lots, of cat videos.

Oh, I did plenty. Back in the really old days, Club Penguin. Then I switched to Runescspe. Then I did some stuff that I forget about, then I joined the MLP fandom, then I got kinda bored of it a bit, then I made a Tumblr account, then I did some stuff probably, passing through the HTTYD fandom and still popping in every now and then, and then I saw a little post on Tumblr telling everyone about this little Pokémon fangame called Reborn.

I did too much shit i can remember. Youtube was a thing for me through. Flash games was one of the most memories i remember.

I lurked around a lot and read youtube comments since 10 years old(and i'm still doing it).

I was also on miiverse 2 years before, but we don't talk too much about it for how shitty that place is.

I used to frequent Showdown! servers, constantly joining leagues as the steel leader for the most part. Some places I stayed longer than others. But for the most part, I enjoyed one specific community that housed me back in 2012-2013.

mostly played runescape and moderated a large clan there which basically became the first big community I joined before reborn, then found this place after being introduced to PO and mostly laddered on the server, the game wasn't a thing back then and the league was the only big thing we had

• Global Mods

I'm on a Pokemon adoptables site called Global Pokedex Plus, which I don't use that often anymore except when something new happens because I've done almost everything there is to do.

Besides that I mostly used it for looking up game info and random stuff when I'm bored.

Hmm... everything that I still do today?

Of course, there are games that I stopped playing and communities that I don't visit anymore, but Reborn had nothing to do with those tbh.

Reborn just fits on the time I already use for things in the internet :T

Even before Reborn I was on pokemon simulators, NetBattle specifically since about 2004.

The exact year before I joined Reborn, I was uploading video game playthroughs to YouTube. Since retiring from Reborn full-time I've been mostly hanging out within my group of friends... otherwise, just generally browsing around the Internet with some gaems here and there (mostly Smash) - with a dash of keeping up with pro wrestling on /wooo/ and the SquaredCircle subreddit.

• Support Squad

I watched Naruto, then Bleach and played too, too many flash games in between episodes because the site I was on had a thing where you had to wait after watching an hour of episodes.