My team

Aroos

Hey guys, I'm currently in training for the next episode and I would appreciate it if you guys could rate it for me and help me strengthen my team. (Sorry for bad English btw)

Here is my team:

Torterra

Moves:

Crunch

Superpower

Giga drain

Earthquake

typhlosion (perhaps i should replace a fire move??)

Moves:

Strength

Lava plume

Eruption

Flamethrower

Noivern

Mover:

Boomburst

Dragon pulse

Hurricane

Fly

Magnezone

Moves:

Flash cannon

Discharge

Zap cannon

Magnet rise

Toxicroak

Moves:

Venoshock

Drain punch

Dark pulse ( to back up his psychic weakness)

Sludge bomb

Sharpedo/walrein (who should I choose??)

Sharpedo moves:

Crunch

Surf

Dive

Ice fang

Walrein moves:

Waterfall

Hail

Blizzard

Surf

Thank you very much already

I see a Magnezone. I automatically approve. All else is irrelevant.

Oh, and quite seriously, you can consider getting Sucker punch on that toxicroak instead of venoshock, which is redundant with sludge bomb/poison jab, maybe teaching typhlosion moves of different types, and replacing zap cannon (which is horribly inaccurate) with the much more useful Thunder Wave or Charge Beam. Trust me, I'm a Magnezone expert.

Also, this is likely a casual playthrough of a game, isn't it? As long as you have fun and respect the Magnezone, you can use any team you like. Reborn usually needs you to use more than six Pokémon, so feel free to raise both Sharpedo and Walrein and anything else you may need, such as a good rock type (Golem or Tyrantrum, maybe?) or something similar.

A word of advice: it's against the rules to double post, that is, to post something immediately after your own post. If you want to make a change to an earlier post, use the 'Edit' option at the bottom of your post instead of making a new one.

Have a nice day.

Yayy two teams in a day, i like this kind of stuff lol

Anyway

I guess this Topic would have been better in the Team Showcase section, but a Mod will move it for you probably

Now onto your team

- A mixed Torterra...I like this, but maybe you should run it Physical, just replace Giga Drain with Wood Hammer

- For Typhlosion i'll just make a screen for a post i made earlier, also *3 Spec moves

W1aODCi.png

- Replace Fly with Flamethrower and you're good to go (also Noivern <3)

- Toss Zap Cannon, replace it with a good HP (Ice will do imo)

- Replace Dark Pulse with Sucker Punch and Venoshock with Poison Jab, also Sludge Bomb with Fake Out (breed Croak with a Mienfoo or a Makuhita/Haryiama)

- There are better Water Types (*cough* Lapras *cough*), but you should Walrein instead of Sharpedo (more Bulk), and run it Physical with Hail (with the right Ability recovers Wal and damage the foes), Ice Ball, Body Slam and Waterfall