Reborn Pokemon Project I

N8theGr8

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Orca' post='4651' date='Sep 18 2010, 04:02 PM']Whatever.

I'm up for starting RPP2.[/quote]
We have some kind rule for that,search the thread and we're taking turns making pokemon.You really cant just jump in ahead of everyone.Infact we will make an visual order on the fourms soon.

• Administrators
To anyone who may have downloaded the sprites for use, I fixed a transparency issue that muddled the eyes. One pixel makes a surprising lot of difference. My previous post reflects the changes.

[quote name='AmethystStorm' post='4662' date='Sep 18 2010, 06:35 PM']To anyone who may have downloaded the sprites for use, I fixed a transparency issue that muddled the eyes. One pixel makes a surprising lot of difference. My previous post reflects the changes.[/quote]
Where can I download such a creature while still keeping my beloved spritework?

Yeah... I'm still new to this whole making pokemon thing.

How exactly are you making 'em/putting it all together? What program(s)?

And for someone like me who can only plan and live day by day... 1.5 months is a long ways away.

And as for rules... I'm all for following rules in general, but here, we make the rules that govern ourselves, so really, everything is flexible, changeable as long as we generally agree to the changes to be implemented. No need to be so stiff. "Sempre Gumby" - Always flexible. =P

Well, Nyukinz actually is the one that implements all of the stuff, but I was the one who pretty much fed him all of the stuff. For example, you need to convert the moveset to numbers for it to be implemented, so I did that and gave the number list to Nyu.

• 8 months later...
ZOMG REVIVAL :o Why you may ask? Cause I wanna know what exactly happened QQ. 5th gen came out then we forgot about our little Grimolt and frankly it upsets me... Yeah we can't use it in the league but it would be so much fun just to use on the server regularly!

Edit
-------------
I honestly do think it would be cool to make a series of these. Since we have this one we should try and amke another one We finished this completely we just need it implemented.<3

i say lets do it, we can even make our own gen for the heck of it if we had the time, and it could be used by the leaders too, makes it a bit more interesting to say the less, i could even (if i try and get good) makes a pokemon hacky thingy with dem on it :o

• Developers
iAgree to this wholeheartedly, and would love to help, cause.. well, despite it being earlier, I'm like bullet in having a whole summer to waste <3
[Besides, I need to make the Creeper Pokemon << >>]

[quote name='Dragonz996' timestamp='1306103271' post='14481']
I want to make the ultimate Dragon :D
[/quote]
Dragons are overrated and on Gamefreak's list to always make a legend out of or something with high ass stats now and days. Clearly when they was making Kyruem, the dragon no one cares about. They should've made Smuglord a dragon himself or give it dragon moves like they did Treeko .

Anyway Grimlot is going to needs a remake if its ever going to be use.

Skimmed through list of 5th Gen moves and came up with this list. If anyone wants to correct it, feel free.

Hone Claws
Flame Burst
Flame Charge
Foul Play
Hex Incinerate
Final Gambit
Retaliate
Inferno
Acrobatics
Snarl
Quash
Chip Away
Psyshock
Low Sweep

SOOOOOOO here are the moves and probably below me Tenshi and Inuki will be posting more

Learned by Level-Up

Base- Growl
Base- Ember
Base- Thunder Fang
Base- Astonish
Base- Ice Fang
Base- Fire Fang
Lv. 9- Curse
Lv. 12- Helping Hand
Lv. 15- Odor Sleuth
Lv. 18- Flame Wheel
Lv. 21- Confuse Ray
Lv. 24- Take Down
Lv. 27- Faint Attack
Lv. 30- Nasty Plot
Lv. 30- Flamethrower
Lv. 35- Sucker Punch
Lv. 40- Shadow Ball
Lv. 45- Destiny Bond
Lv. 50- Dark Pulse
Lv. 55- Mean Look
Lv. 65- Moonlight
Lv. 75- Aura Sphere

EDIT: I gave Grimolt Aura Sphere to give it a more reliable Tyranitar counter attack.

Learned by TM/HM

TM05- Roar
TM06- Toxic
TM10- Hidden Power
TM11- Sunny Day
TM12- Taunt
TM15- Hyper Beam
TM17- Protect
TM18- Rain Dance
TM21- Frustration
TM23- Iron Tail
TM27- Return
TM28- Dig
TM29- Psychic
TM30- Shadow Ball
TM32- Double Team
TM35- Flamethrower
TM36- Sludge Bomb
TM38- Fire Blast
TM40- Aerial Ace
TM41- Torment
TM43- Secret Power
TM44- Rest
TM45- Attract
TM46- Theif
TM49- Snatch
TM50- Overheat
TM52- Focus Blast
TM53- Energy Ball
TM54- False Swipe
TM56- Fling
TM61- Will-O-Wisp
TM63- Embargo
TM64- WTFBoom/Explosion
TM65- Shadow Claw
TM66- Payback
TM68- Giga Impact
TM70- Flash
TM73- Thunder Wave
TM79- Dark Pulse
TM82- Sleep Talk
TM87- Swagger
TM90- Substitute
HM01- Cut
HM04- Strength
HM06- Rock Smash
HM08- Rock Climb

Learned by Tutor

Tutor- Knock Off
Tutor- Ominous Wind
Tutor- Sucker Punch
Tutor- Trick
Tutor- Zen Headbutt
Tutor- Helping Hand
Tutor- Last Resort
Tutor- Snore
Tutor- Spite
Tutor- Swift
Tutor- Earth Power
Tutor- Endeavor
Tutor- Heat Wave
Tutor- Iron Head
Tutor- Mud Slap
Tutor- Signal Beam
Tutor- Superpower
Tutor- Headbutt
Tutor- Tailwind
Tutor- Pain Split

Learned by Breeding

Egg Group 7: Ground

Egg Move- ExtremeSpeed
Egg Move- Crunch
Egg Move- Fire Spin
Egg Move- Flare Blitz
Egg Move- Pursuit
Egg Move- Reversal
Egg Move- Will-O-Wisp

MORE:
Skimmed through list of 5th Gen moves and came up with this list. If anyone wants to correct it, feel free.

Hone Claws
Flame Burst
Flame Charge
Foul Play
Hex Incinerate
Final Gambit
Retaliate
Inferno
Acrobatics
Snarl
Quash
Chip Away
Psyshock
Low Sweep

• Developers
[url]http://www.4shared.com/file/DOxuMlTW/dbCAP.html[/url]

Okay then, beta of Grimolt [and the rest of the Smogon CAP's as bonus~ << >>] is at that link. It's only beta cause I did the move semi-quickly, but I look it over, and didn't really see a stray one. That said, I hope we get to test this soon <3

[Nice cry btw, N8]

Edit: Also not to poke fingers at Ame, but at the moment the sprite MIGHT be oddly floating. I can fix this as soon as I see it in action, but till then I'd probably only make it worse.

• 7 months later...
Hey guys, APC here, and I was wondering if it would be ok for me to make a suggestion? I was thinking that perhaps a single stage Poison Steel type with decent HP, good speed, and excellent attack with semi-mediocre defenses would be a good choice to introduce to the metagame. Abilities like Poison Point, Overcoat, and Sturdy. Just as a suggestion, of course.

Got another one, Rock Dragon. Amazing defenses, good HP, decent attack, absolutely terrible speed and special attack. Sand Rush (I was thinking base 25 speed, so 326 speed at maximum) Aftermath, and Rough Skin.

Yuki, you might wanna make your suggestion on the second Pokemon project, since this one has been long dead..

[color=#800080][i]Finished*[/i][/color]
[color=#800080][i]~Ikaru[/i][/color]