Reborn Pokemon Project I

N8theGr8

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to change my vote as well, because Ghost/Fire should be easier to take out, but loses its 4x weaknesses entirely. In fact, it makes it an entirely different Pokemon, seeing as it is weak to Water, Ground, Rock, Ghost, and Dark, but resists Fire, Grass, Ice, Poison, and most importantly, STEEL. With Choice Band Scizor being one of the most commonly used Pokemon, being able to come in on a Bullet Punch and set up is incredibly invaluable. This guy still is immune to Normal/Fighting, obviously.

This brings the votes to:

3 Ghost/Psychic
3 Ghost/Fire
0 Dark/Psychic

[quote name='Stars' post='4072' date='Sep 5 2010, 10:40 PM']I like this Ghost/Fire business.

And to answer Bullet, I was at work.
In which case, you could have just PM'd me or asked me whatever you needed here anyway. =p[/quote]
Trololololololol

That's kinda what I was thinking. What if we mess up and give something like Electrode Sucker Punch?

Wait...

EDIT: Due to the two moves made by myself and Doc to Ghost/Fire, Reborn Pokemon Project I will have the typing Ghost/Fire! Whether this Pokemon gets Levitate or not will play a huge factor towards its counters.

Next up is Base Stats. We'll tally these votes one by one, and I'll give everyone roughly a 48 hour period to vote on each Base Stat in the poll. First up will be probably the most important factor, Speed. After Speed, we'll move in this order...

Special Attack
Attack
HP
Defense
Special Defense

C'mon and vote for what you guys think is right!

We didn't survey for Attack because of the fact that 60 is a perfect number. Provided that the nature is not -Atk, Explosion will destroy almost all of this thing's counters, and a certain pink fatass whore.

[quote name='N8theGr8' post='4094' date='Sep 6 2010, 07:53 PM']We didn't test for Attack because of the fact that 60 is a perfect number. Provided that the nature is not -Atk, Explosion will destroy almost all of this thing's counters, and a certain pink fatass whore.[/quote]

Edit: Even with a -Atk, it still does destroy all of the counters at least 50% of the time, including the pink fatass whore. With a Neutral Atk nature, it kills all counters all the time.

Sorry Mash, you posted that RIGHT after Doc and I left. Ugh, finally we found a good number where it took less than 30% from a CBScizor Bullet Punch but is still OHKO'd by Weavile after SR damage. The Special Defense is so low that any scarfed/faster special Pokemon will take this guy out. It comes to a Base Stat total of 534, which is a good number in the OU tier, being "good" but not "the best". So, next up, we need an appearance for this guy. We could use....

~Genie Pokémon
~Will-O-Th'-Wisp Pokémon
~Energy Pokémon

First of all, describe what YOU think this Pokémon should look like based on these descriptions, or create your own! Any ideas are welcome, because I'm too tired for any creativity.

How about something like the ghost in this pic? It obviously fits "Fire" and "Ghost" perfectly and would look badass if we put our own spin on it.
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_efad_DsUBzo/Se9GD4-fiBI/AAAAAAAAAqY/nYC5TQKijYg/s400/Fire%20Ghost_color_Nathanael%20Lark.jpg[/img]