Reborn Pokemon Project I

N8theGr8

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='N8theGr8' post='4108' date='Sep 7 2010, 03:29 AM']Sorry Mash, you posted that RIGHT after Doc and I left. Ugh, finally we found a good number where it took less than 30% from a CBScizor Bullet Punch but is still OHKO'd by Weavile after SR damage. The Special Defense is so low that any scarfed/faster special Pokemon will take this guy out. It comes to a Base Stat total of 534, which is a good number in the OU tier, being "good" but not "the best". So, next up, we need an appearance for this guy. We could use....

~Genie Pokémon
~Will-O-Th'-Wisp Pokémon
~Energy Pokémon

First of all, describe what YOU think this Pokémon should look like based on these descriptions, or create your own! Any ideas are welcome, because I'm too tired for any creativity.[/quote]

I'm going to go into detail about the Defense EVs. The Special Defense is such that a nonboosted Starmie Surf or a LO Jolteon Shadow Ball killz.

The Defense EVs, I know you all are kinda WTFing at it. A Weavile's Night Slash will leave it at SR killable health. That is, 25% or less. (Or slightly more, if Weavile's not running Ada). HOWEVER, I did some calculations on my own time. Turns out, a PIMPKROW's Sucker Punch kills 100% of the time, even without SR. Sucker Punch, with STAB, is a guaranteed kill at 92 Atk Evs and a ATK boosting nature, and is 220 with a 220 Atk and a neutral Nature: In other words, a 341 Atk Stat. Without STAB, said number is almost unreachable, save with a boost.

Other notable priority that kills it:
Gallade's Shadow Sneak, after 2 Swords Dances, with an Adamant Nature and a Life Orb.
Absol's Sucker Punch.
Slaking's Sucker Punch.
Hitmonlee's Sucker Punch.

SPECIAL: Choice Scarf Flygon's EQ kills after SR damage, if this thing doesn't have Levitate.

Other Notes: All of the aforementioned stats are if this poke doesn't have any Def EVs or a Boosting Nature. If it does...meh.

All I'm sayin' is, if you want to kill this thing, pack a PIMPKROW or a Special Attacker-Starmie or Weavile, CS Gengar or Flygon.

Really, any Bulky Water will give this guy trouble, seeing as they can 1HKO with a STAB Special Water. I was thinking about giving this guy TBolt, but that would OHKO any Bulky Water after a Nasty Plot, so that would be a bit overpowered. I mean, just about any SPECIAL ATTACK kills this guy...so long as you're faster or can take a hit, you're good! Literally, just about ANYTHING with a somewhat acceptable special attack OHKO's this guy. ...I would give examples, but ANY BULKY WATER, Jolteon, Starmie, and another good one, T-Tar. With the Special Defense boost from Sand Stream, he should be able to take a Nasty Plotted attack as long as it isn't Aura Sphere/Focus Blast, and then strike back with Crunch/Pursuit.

Oh, and the first post has been updated with the Base Stat Total.

[quote name='N8theGr8' post='4115' date='Sep 7 2010, 03:53 PM']Really, any Bulky Water will give this guy trouble, seeing as they can 1HKO with a STAB Special Water. I was thinking about giving this guy TBolt, but that would OHKO any Bulky Water after a Nasty Plot, so that would be a bit overpowered. I mean, just about any SPECIAL ATTACK kills this guy...so long as you're faster or can take a hit, you're good! Literally, just about ANYTHING with a somewhat acceptable special attack OHKO's this guy. ...I would give examples, but ANY BULKY WATER, Jolteon, Starmie, and another good one, T-Tar. With the Special Defense boost from Sand Stream, he should be able to take a Nasty Plotted attack as long as it isn't Aura Sphere/Focus Blast, and then strike back with Crunch/Pursuit.

Oh, and the first post has been updated with the Base Stat Total.[/quote]

Erm, N8? Crunch does not kill. Unless with SR damage.

should it look kinda like

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090909014557/megaman/images/c/c1/NebulaGrey.png[/img]

Disclaimer:I found it while searching for "Dark souls" in google.pretty much its megaman related some fking how >.>

I also shouldn't be on here in school but I dont care really,I never get caught on sites I shouldnt be on anyway.hooray for learning how to delete historys and crash computers.Muhahahahaha!

[quote name='Doctor Octagonapus' post='4143' date='Sep 9 2010, 02:16 PM']Lulz Geo. Only you.

I like it, actually. Just make it slightly less...evil.[/quote]
I cant find Nebula Grey in Chibi Form.So its up to who ever doing the epic sprites to make it less evil.

[url="http://img.youtube.com/vi/8Ia88bAXFUk/0.jpg"]http://img.youtube.com/vi/8Ia88bAXFUk/0.jpg[/url] <<

I like this one lol XD jsut make it Red to show they fire and not have legs? jsut floats I guess the shiny can be Blue to show a hotter flame

A poll has been added for the appearance that has my, Geo's, and Mashew's appearance ideas.

I think a cool way that fire wolf could work is with TRANSPARENCY. It'd make it look really ghostlike. Or, just put some eerie mist/smoke around it. Either way, you're good. I actually voted for Mash's over my own for two reasons:

1. It looks the most like an actual Pokémon
2. It's a WOLF. If Amethyst is doing the art and spriting, let's give him something cool to work off of! :(

So A Transparent Fire/Ghost Wolf that has Levitate and/or Flash Fire. Regular color can be Purple or Red and Shiny color Blue? sound good? Anybody else think of anything better lol XD? I'm thinking actually sprouting off from this pokemon... giving it an Evolution chain something Smogon has never done before.....

UNRELATED
--------------------
Imagine an Ability like Intimidate but Special Attack

An evolution chain could be really good or bad. Good thing is that we could use the pre-evos in NFE, LC, etc. bad thing is that would take a lot of extra testing in other things, and waste a whole lot of time. I'm leaning towards not giving it an evolutionary chain.

So, with a whopping 71% of the votes, we're going with Mashew's Fire Wolf for what this guy is going to somewhat look like! There's a number of things we could do next. We could come up with a movepool, an ability/ies, or figure out its name. I guess I'll get a general idea of the movepool now and you guys can shout out ideas for the name/ability.

Here we go. The moveset I almost lost due to my computer freezing, but recovered because TextEdit is awesome. Here is the moveset of our very own RPP I:

[b][i]Learned by Level-Up[/i][/b]

Base- Growl
Base- Ember
Base- Thunder Fang
Base- Astonish
Base- Ice Fang
Base- Fire Fang
Lv. 9- Curse
Lv. 12- Helping Hand
Lv. 15- Odor Sleuth
Lv. 18- Flame Wheel
Lv. 21- Confuse Ray
Lv. 24- Take Down
Lv. 27- Faint Attack
Lv. 30- Nasty Plot
Lv. 30- Flamethrower
Lv. 35- Sucker Punch
Lv. 40- Shadow Ball
Lv. 45- Destiny Bond
Lv. 50- Dark Pulse
Lv. 55- Mean Look
Lv. 65- Moonlight
Lv. 75- Aura Sphere

EDIT: I gave Grimolt Aura Sphere to give it a more reliable Tyranitar counter attack.

[b][i]Learned by TM/HM[/b][/i]

TM05- Roar
TM06- Toxic
TM10- Hidden Power
TM11- Sunny Day
TM12- Taunt
TM15- Hyper Beam
TM17- Protect
TM18- Rain Dance
TM21- Frustration
TM23- Iron Tail
TM27- Return
TM28- Dig
TM29- Psychic
TM30- Shadow Ball
TM32- Double Team
TM35- Flamethrower
TM36- Sludge Bomb
TM38- Fire Blast
TM40- Aerial Ace
TM41- Torment
TM43- Secret Power
TM44- Rest
TM45- Attract
TM46- Theif
TM49- Snatch
TM50- Overheat
TM52- Focus Blast
TM53- Energy Ball
TM54- False Swipe
TM56- Fling
TM61- Will-O-Wisp
TM63- Embargo
TM64- WTFBoom/Explosion
TM65- Shadow Claw
TM66- Payback
TM68- Giga Impact
TM70- Flash
TM73- Thunder Wave
TM79- Dark Pulse
TM82- Sleep Talk
TM87- Swagger
TM90- Substitute
HM01- Cut
HM04- Strength
HM06- Rock Smash
HM08- Rock Climb

[i][b]Learned by Tutor[/i][/b]

Tutor- Knock Off
Tutor- Ominous Wind
Tutor- Sucker Punch
Tutor- Trick
Tutor- Zen Headbutt
Tutor- Helping Hand
Tutor- Last Resort
Tutor- Snore
Tutor- Spite
Tutor- Swift
Tutor- Earth Power
Tutor- Endeavor
Tutor- Heat Wave
Tutor- Iron Head
Tutor- Mud Slap
Tutor- Signal Beam
Tutor- Superpower
Tutor- Headbutt
Tutor- Tailwind
Tutor- Pain Split

[i][b]Learned by Breeding[/i][/b]

Egg Group 7: Ground

Egg Move- ExtremeSpeed
Egg Move- Crunch
Egg Move- Fire Spin
Egg Move- Flare Blitz
Egg Move- Pursuit
Egg Move- Reversal
Egg Move- Will-O-Wisp

Feel free to post suggestions/comments!

OK, since we now have a pretty good movepool for this guy that MIGHT CHANGE, next we have some fun. ABILITIES!

PossABILITIES (OMFG THIS PUN IS SO FUNNY THAT I'M DYING):

~Flash Fire
~Flame Body
~Vital Spirit/Insomnia
~Inner Focus
~Pressure
~Other. (Any ideas from you guys?)