N8theGr8

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Orca' post='4245' date='Sep 12 2010, 03:31 PM']Rivalry
Intimidate

New Abilities? Keen Nose, Sniff Out,

prevent lowering of accuracy... or increases accuracy each turn? Or even cancels out moves like protect and detect?[/quote]

Intimidate mnaybe... but we want more POWAH >3 Lol~~ now Mael are you going to make a return?

Vital Spirit and Intimidate <.< Come on,its a damn wolf so it makes sense.Vital Spirit to beat Whoreloom Spore and stop bronzong Hypnosis Thus giving it time to Set up a free nasty plot or take them out.

Geo has point. A cool counter to breloom.

And I probably will be on more, but I don't have the time to make battles or teams yet. And I doubt it will have more time once I graduate airborne and get shipped off to Brag for SF training. >.>

We'll see what I can fit in.

[quote name='Orca' post='4288' date='Sep 12 2010, 09:28 PM']Geo has point. A cool counter to breloom.

And I probably will be on more, but I don't have the time to make battles or teams yet. And I doubt it will have more time once I graduate airborne and get shipped off to Brag for SF training. >.>

We'll see what I can fit in.[/quote]

IT WON!!!! and thats no fun~ I wanted to see you in action >3 Lol and N8 most pokes get two so yeah... >>

Two USEFUL abilities is something that's rarely seen on Pokemon, so I'm gonna skip a second ability. I'm the only one that voted for Flash Fire anyway, and I don't really mind. Next up, NAME. Something nice and easy. Just post whatever comes to you!

Grimolt is the default for me as well, though it doesn't really have that fast, easy to get reference that most pokemon have.

Let's see what people can come up with if we just list related words and then try to mash 'em together.

Wolf
lobo
lycan
canine
moon
lunar
growl
roar
howl

fire
flame
ember
flare
blaze
scorch

wisp
smoke
haze
ghost
spectre
haunt
doom
stalk
grim
omen
shadow

hell i dunno. naming shit is hard.

[quote name='Orca' post='4342' date='Sep 13 2010, 08:32 PM']though it doesn't really have that fast, easy to get reference that most pokemon have.[/quote]
I doubt most could tell you what the name Pikachu means unless they know a bit of Japanese. =p

Just sayin'.