Help me defeat Amber

Fulano

So i have difficulties in defeat Amber, all my team was wiped out by that Typhlosion, so I will post my team for any good soul from this forum help me understand where the hell is the weakness of my team

Charizard

Blaze

Magma Drift

Flamethrower

Dragon Rage

Air Slash

Eletrode

Aftermath

Swift

Discharge

Light Screen

Eletro Ball

Pangoro

Scraappy

Crunch

Work Up

Sky Uppercut

Body Slam

Dragalge

Poison Touch

Dragon Pulse

Water Pulse

Toxic

Sludge Bomb

Seismitoad

Poison Touch

Surf

Echoed Voice

Muddy Water

Drain Punch

Ampharos

Static

Signal Beam

Discharge

Power Gem

Rock Climb

Side team

Camerupt

Anger Point

Lava Plume

Earthquake

Earth Power

Eruption

Walrein

Thick Fat

Body Slam

Blizzard

Surf

Ice Fang

Spiritomb

Nasty Plot

Hypnosis

Dream Eater

Dark Pulse

So should i catch some new pokemon? Can I defeat Amber with this? Do I have to use the move tutor? Or release all of them and never play pokemon again and get a life outside? Do I have to use one of these:post-41411-0-64572000-1458874973_thumb.png

Start off with Electrode, set up light screen(light clay equiped to prolong effect to 8 turns, softreset in mining rock should get you one or two light clays), most fire type moves are special which the screen in term reduces damages received from those special moves, since Electrode is a suicide lead, it doesn't matter whether it survives or not, upon its fainting, switch in Walrein and use blizzard to remove amber's field which is what amplifies Amber's attack, all those measures should abate the threat of strong fire moves, proceed to sweep with Amphy/Seismitoad/Camerupt. Use an ability capsule on Dragalge tho, Poison Touch isn't the best ability for it, as most of its moves aren't contact moves(best ability should be Adaptibility which essentially increase its STAB poison and dragon moves)

Edited by TimTim

Start off with Electrode, set up light screen(light clay equiped to prolong effect to 8 turns, softreset in mining rock should get you one or two light clays), most fire type moves are special which the screen in term reduces damages received from those special moves, since Electrode is a suicide lead, it doesn't matter whether it survives or not, upon its fainting, switch in Walrein and use blizzard to remove amber's field which is what amplifies Amber's attack, all those measures should abate the threat of strong fire moves, proceed to sweep with Amphy/Seismitoad/Camerupt. Use an ability capsule on Dragalge tho, Poison Touch isn't the best ability for it, as most of its moves aren't contact moves(best ability should be Adaptibility which essentially increase its STAB poison and dragon moves)

Thanks you helped me a lot!! My Dralgagae became OP

Edited by Fulano

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have Rain Dance? That'll help quite a bit in this fight. If you've gotten Magnemite from the help center in Crawli's town (it's name escapes me at the moment) and it has sturdy, you should give it rain dance and have it lead with another rain dancer just so that you can be 100% sure to be able to get it Rain Dance off. I'd recommend using Walrein, Draglage, and Seismitoad. Give basically everything that can learn Rain Dance, Rain Dance.