[Pokémon Rejuvenation] Good moveset for Floatzel

Cool Girl

So, I'm about to get a Buizel, and I'm thinking of its ideal moveset once it evolves into Floatzel. So, here's the information needed.

Floatzel @ Leftovers/Choice Band/Life Orb

Jolly Nature

Ability: Water Veil/Swift Swim

Moves:

Waterfall

Aqua Jet

Ice Fang/Ice Punch/Ice Beam

Brick Break/Crunch/Return

Let me know what you guys think of this!

Edited by Cool Girl

Not Bad, but burns aren't really common, so you might want to switch the ability to Swift Swim, if you're playing casual. Keep it Water Veil if you're playing Intense or something like that

Actually, I think Ice Fang is only available as a breeding move. What other Ice move should I replace it with. Also, what fighting move should I incorporate in it and what should I replace it with?

I see you want your future Floatzel to be a physical attacker. If you can find a Move Tutor, you can teach it Ice Punch to replace Ice Fang. As for the Fighting-type move, you can replace Waterfall (or Aqua Jet-your choice) with Brick Break. Hope this helped!

Edited by YoshiofRedemption

you need a heart scale and a move relearner for ice fang not a breeding move for floatzel stacking shot can be handy by not so reliable brick break is better but not sure if thats avalible if all else fails crunch ftw

Floatzel is very fast already; Although you shouldn't miss aqua jet, it's less bad to go for power instead and keep waterfall.

Ideally, though, a floatzel shouldn't be using Bulk Up anymore, since it is too frail to be able to set up on much. Even at +1 or +2 a strong physical attack or even a moderately powerful super effective attack will do a huge amount.

An all out attacking set or a mixed set would be better, I think. Something like Waterfall, Ice Punch/Beam, Aqua Jet and Crunch or Brick Break or even Return. Better go with Choice Band or Life Orb; leftovers is pretty useless on a Pokémon with as much bulk as a wet tissue.

Oh and definitely keep Water Veil. Both abilities are situational but Swift Swim is needless since as I said Floatzel is already very fast. The ability to avoid burns is great on a physically-oriented attacker.

Edited by Viridescent