Hey yo

Aureant

Hello pokemon reborn!

I'm Aureant, i'm 23 and i'm from italy. Been into pokèmon since 17 years ago (!!!) and played pretty much all of the canon stuff... up to absolute boredom. So (coupled with the Easter university break freetime) i recently decided to pick up some non official stuff to play, and i got completely hooked up by Reborn... sooooo it seems pretty obvious to join its community (won't lie, also hoping to get some help!).

What else about me? I'm a literature university student, currently studying drawing to join a comics/animation academy next year... i like pokèmon (duuh), pretty much all of them, although for my Reborn run i decided to strictly stick to Pokes i never used in any of my games before.

My other interests include strategy and rpg games, comics and cartoons both western and eastern (also duuh). Also i'm a scout chief. Aaaaaand i guess that's it.

Looking forward to have a good time in your community!

Edit: I guess i'll fill this edit with some random Reborn personal trivia. My so-far (i'm at the Noel fight) favorite all-time character is the girl that wants a TV in the Apophyll Academy.

Edited by Aureant

Hello Aureate and welcome to Reborn! Good to see another European! I'm from France! ;) We also have a battle server where you can do battle if you want to! Hope we get to know each other! :)

To answer your question, this thread should help: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20036

I also asked the same question, too, so I hope this helps!

Hello Aureate and welcome to Reborn! Good to see another European! I'm from France! ;) We also have a battle server where you can do battle if you want to! Hope we get to know each other! :)

To answer your question, this thread should help: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20036

I also asked the same question, too, so I hope this helps!

Yo, thanks! Much appreciated!

Ok so time to edit out the question from the first post :ph34r: . So i guess these are my oh-so-cool pokes. (Good mons! Best friends!)

(hey what's with the random ::riven:: worst girl in the league in the emoticons)

Welcome to Reborn, aka the Madhouse. You'll find that Reborn has less sanity per capita than any other forum out there. I may or may not have made that fact up.

So just be sure to read the community rules over on the left there(shouldn't be too hard to see. the link's the first thing you see below your avatar, and it's bold), and you'll be fine.

So have fun!

And don't forget, you're here forever.

Hi there Aurent! Welcome to Reborn!

Literature is awesome! So it is great you are studying it! If you ever feel like sharing your art we have a place where you can do that too!

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Hope to see you around!

Your soul is ours now, so joining was inevitable.

Anyways, Welcome to Reborn!!!

Edit: I guess i'll fill this edit with some random Reborn personal trivia. My so-far (i'm at the Noel fight) favorite all-time character is the girl that wants a TV in the Apophyll Academy.

She is also on my favorite character list as well XD