Just a shiny discussion

ExodusCDrake

What's your favorite shiny Pokemon in reborn? Did You encounter it in your play through?

just to start off, I recently started on a new game for episode 15 and I picked torchic as my starter, and guess what color it was :D

a beautiful dark ash color with bits of dark red here and there. Now it's a blaziken and if i had to describe it in a word, it would be

#smexyshinyftw (yes it does count as a SINGLE word XD)

Its main coloration Is the dark ash i mention from the torchic, but now with silver hands and leg spikes, and dark red arm bands and legs, but the best part is the hair, it is similar to the normal hair, but the ends are lined with red with some small dots, making it look like hot cinnders rising from a hot updraft.

not really much else, the only other shiny i obtained was a klink, but it SUCKS( in my opinion) as it was a weird tan color

So, what do you think is the best shiny in your opinion? Did you catch it or what funny story of you failing at it do you have? XD

EDIT: I JUST FOUND A SHINY NUMEL. wish me luck

EDIT2: caught it, anyone have a good name for this purple numel? reminds me of shadow lugia

;)

LITERALLY 2 MINUTES AFTERWARD I FIND A SHINY GEODUDE (Beautiful black rock hard body with gold eyes(no Poke'mo)) BUT IT SELF DESTRUCTS, I want to tear my eyes out, it was so cool :'(

Edited by Jericho

Reborn has a very high shiny chance, so you'll be finding several shiniees even on a very casual run. For a guy like me who insists of breeding up an army of perfectly IV-ed and EV-ed mons even in Reborn, finding multiple shinies in every egg-hatching session is not uncommon, especially if you have found the shiny charm.

Of course, I just dump most of the shinies into a trophy box, since many of them have subpar IVs. However, my true trophies in Reborn are a Shiny Greninja, which I bred from my initial starter and which had five perfect or very near perfect IVs, and similarly a Shiny Heliolisk and a Shiny Delphox.

Edited by Viridescent

not really much else, the only other shiny i obtained was a klink, but it SUCKS( in my opinion) as it was a weird tan color

Excuuuuse meeee

tumblr_inline_nvagobqkmP1tvim1h_400.png

The only reason I didn't keep using it past that level is that I am very attached to the non-shiny one (it's my team's ace) and having two of them became a bit inconvenient.

My favourite Reborn shiny is the Shellos line, with a slight preference for the West Gastrodon form. And Gigalith. Bless shiny Gigalith.

I adore reborn shinies, and what I have seen are imo better than actual shinies. But my favorite must be black persian, not just because black is the warmest color but because it's so much better than actual shiny persian.

NoSpr_6x_053.pngSpr_6x_053_s.png

Also shiny cubone was cool (okay basically same color scheme but still), but I encountered a shiny meowth earlier on the game in graveyard how cool is that.

I would say Shiny Ratatata, it might not have changed from original cannon gameplay to Reborn, but it was my first shiny in both Reborn and in the main series Pokemon Games. I also love shiny Quagsire <3

I have encountered Ratatata, yet not Quagsire ;~;