Skill Swap Catch

Neo

I'll elaborate more when I don't feel like shit, but I've created a strategy called "Skill Swap Catch"

Basically you have a Pokemon with Skill Swap. Then you take two (or one pending on triples) other Pokemon with desirable abilites. From there you just play catch with them. One of my favorites has been this little set.

114.gif

I'll post the set I use when I'm not actually feeling like shit.

579.gif

Again, I'll get around to it.

131.gif

Do I need to say it again?

Hydration Tangela. Need I say more? I'll post a video, and the sets later.

[God this thread is horrible]

Definitely a new one for me, since I do experiment somewhat with Skill Swap :D

Hmm, but I prefer offensive Skill Swap, such as my Magic Guard metagross with a Life Orb, CompoundEyes heracross, or Tinted Lens volcarona.

I think my only defensive Skill Swap was Levitate on chandelure and drapion, but beyond that, I don't think I've run Skill Swap to avoid attacks :P

Sap Sipper Quagsire

Prankster Chansey/Blissey

Flash Fire Ferrothorn

Those would be annoying :P

Those would be annoying, yes, but slightly unwieldy XD The best Skill Swap sets IMHO are for doubles as opposed to triples, since they kick in to maximal effect faster and there's less risk of the Swapper being taken down.

I also prefer Flash Fire on scizor, though - negates its only weakness and makes it even nastier than it already is :D

And I think one of my possibly most annoying doubles Swap teams was Serene Grace porygon-Z/slaking/porygon-2 :P Along with Scrappy exploud (Hyper Voice in doubles was terribly fun to troll ghosts with).

Edited by Zen

• 3 weeks later...