Greetings, fellow human beings

Lilleen

I guess I never truely introduced myself. I just popped out of nowhere and started bothering people with my horrible humor and unpopular opinions.

Anyway, my name is Lilleen. I have existed for around 18 years. Unlike alot of Pokémon fans, I did not grow up with the games, rather I grew up with the anime. It is only just a few years ago that I started to play Pokémon Crystal as my first game. The official games I have played are Crystal, Ruby and LeafGreen.

My big brother introduced me to Reborn. Since it was a game with Pokémon from every generation, I thought I could give it a try, since I will most likely never be able to play through the more recent games due to the lack of money in my family. I'm not a confident gamer, but I gave it a go. I've never screamed as much at my computer screen as when I was playing through Reborn.

I hope I won't confuse people here with my god awful english. As you may have guessed, I'm not a native speaker of the english language. I am studying english at my school, though. You won't have to hesitate with correcting my english. I am not afraid of criticism.

Edited by Lilleen

Hi Lilleen, welcome to Reborn, your English is perfectly fine from where i am standing, don't be shy to ask us anything if you have any question about forum or game in general, see you around :)

hello lileen welcome to reborn hope you enjoy your stay here check out the community rules on the left and try out the showdown server for reborn if you want to battle or just chat

Welcome. Given you're a nonnative English speaker of 18, your English is fluid. If you're inviting constructive criticism regarding your English, here's a few things:

I guess I never truely introduced myself.

The correct spelling would be "truly".

Unlike alot of Pokémon fans

A lot is two separate words. This is an alot.

My big brother introdused me to Reborn.

Given that the base word is introduce, this spelling would be "introduced".

Hope I'm not coming off as brash. At any rate, Reborn isn't a school as much as a break room from life, so don't sweat the minute details. Enjoy your time here!

Hi there! Welcome to Reborn!

First off, your English is great! So don't worry about that.

Hopefully you didn't get too frustrated while playing Reborn and still managed to have fun!

Hope to see you around!

Ahem,

Ha! Love it!

Thanks everyone for your open minds towards the strange being that is me. And don't worry, I didn't have much problem playing through Reborn. It was how fun it was that motivated me to keep going and dig deeper.

Welcome to Reborn, I am your friendly neighbor hood hugging rainbow girl :)

Also, your English is fine, but you miss spelt the word Introduced though (Also, don't take example of my crappy spelling, I may have spoken English all my life, but doesn't mean I can speak it well, haha)

Anyways, nice to meet you, hope to able to talk to you at a later date :)