Hiii~ I'm New! :3

Aryyyanna

Hello everyone, my name is Arya, and I guess I'm new?? ^.^

I'm 19 years old and just starting to get back into Pokemon (honestly, what was I doing with my life before!) and I'm hoping to make some new friends and learn more about these new Pokemon and all of that :D

Uhh, I don't really know what else to put here?

I guess.. I play on 3DS, and just defeated the Elite Four on Pokemon X - so I'm completely happy to share my friend code with anyone who requests it via private message :3

My favourite Pokemon is Mewtwo, and my most powerful is a level 100 Delphox. Hmm.. OH! Also, if people could recomned other Pokemon games for me to try, that would be awesome! Besides Pokemon X, I own Pokemon Gold (not finished). Or a specific season in the anime.

Thanks! :wub:

Welcome to Reborn, friend!

"How did I manage without Pokemon?

Thats what I thought too when I got back into Pokemon.

As for games, I would reccomend Rejuvenation if you haven't tried that. Or literally any other fangames on the forum. The're all pretty well made. ; )

welcome aryyyyanna mind if i call you arya hope you enjoy reborn and have fun.

check out the community rules on the left and if you want a battle or just chat reborns showdown server is available and feel free to ask for any help needed were there.

see you around

Hi there Arya! Welcome to Reborn!

It is really cool that you got back into pokemon and I hope we can help you pick up any details you've forgotten!

Mewtwo and Delphox are both amazing pokemon as well!

If you're looking for official pokemon games, you could try some of the 3rd gen games which you can find online (Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald).

While you're here if you could check out the Community Rules (you can find these on the left under your member info), that'd be great!

Hope to see you around!

Hi, and hope you enjoy your stay at Reborn!

Delphox is cool, although I'm amazed by how it's level 100; I'd never be patient enough to get my Pokemon to that level!

Anyway, Pokemon Rejuvenation, Insurgence, Uranium, and Desolation are pretty good fan-games. As for the real games, Black and White, Black 2 and White 2, and Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire were the ones I like the most!

Thank you to everyone for the kind welcome, gifs, video, etc. :D

As for the rules, yes I've read them, but thank you for pointing that out because I probably would have missed it - and also thank you for all your suggestions. I think I'll try Rejuvenation first, seeing as a lot of you suggested it.

To be honest, I don't mind websites consuming my soul xD it's happened before and I'm prepared, so long as (and I assume it is) better than the last site I was on, I think I'm going to enjoy it here! Also, yes, it took me about 4 days of solid training to get my Delphox to 100, and now I'm working on my legendaries and breeding Eevees :'3

Hi Arya! Welcome to the circus~ We don't require sanity, so leave it where you stand. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

As for games that you can try.... The mystery dungeon ones are pretty awesome, except GTI, but thats my opinion.

Oh, and pokemon Insurgence is another fangame that's pretty cool.

Edited by SnowGlaceon

Yes, I love Eevees ^_^

Though trying to make them evolve is a pain - or when they evolve when you don't want them too and into something you don't want, but *shrugs*

And, yeah, Australia :3 I kinda just stumbled onto it I guess? A completely random encounter xD

Oh, okay, those games sound cool, thank you!

Welcome to the site!

I remember the Eevee struggle from GSC in particular. Lil' buggers always wanted to evolve at the wrong time of the day. Patience, pls.

Anyway, hmm, Gold actually IS my favourite of the canon games, so all I can really suggest is finishing it c:

Or picking up HeartGold, because that's neat, too! (I did like having my pokémon following me around~)

Haha, yes! And I only have one everstone and it's just a constant worry "will this battle make my Eevee evolve?", just, can you not, Eevee? xD

Ah, okay, well I'll have to have a look for my copy of it and try to finish it :3

Hey Aryyyana, welcome to Reborn! Hope you enjoy your stay! :) We also have a Reborn server where you can do battles, so feel free to check that out too! Also, yes, Rejuvenation is a great game and I recommend you play it. However, please do also play Reborn, it's a great game just like Rejuvenation! :)

I just finished playing Rejuvenation, so if you need any help on it, please feel free to PM me! :)

Hope we get to know each other! :)

Pretty late, but a welcome message is a welcome message, so..

Welcome to Reborn, Aryana (Grande)! Australians are pretty cool. I also like Gen 2 pretty much since it's quite nostalgic.

Feel free to take a cookie to your left, but not the cake.

IT'S MINEEEEEEEEEE