A long time ago, on this very forum...

cakeofdoom

I made an account here and i have no idea why. Seriously, i just begun playing the Reborn fan game 2-3 weeks ago, but for some reason i already had a year-old profile without anything on it, not even a single forum post. The only reason i found out was because somebody apparently already had chosen my typical username.

Anyways! I am the Cake of Doom, because doom just makes everything just a tad more spicy. Usually people recognize me by my fabulous long hair, but since the internet isn't a place to be represented by oneself i chose the good ol' Swagikarp as my avatar. Someday i may put a fancy top hat on it.

Now let's get on to the important part of my introduction, Pokemon. Back when i was 6 or 7 years old my brother had an important talk with me. He showed me two games and his trusty old gameboy. The first game was Mario, which he told me i would have an easier time understanding, and the other one was Pokemon Blue. I chose to play Mario for 10 minutes after which i switched to pokemon. As a stupid 7 year old who didn't know anything about English you may guess how well it turned out...

I am somewhat of a heretic due to not being a huge fan of mega evolutions, but that may be because i have yet to play Y and X, and thinking that gen 5 was one of the best generations together with gen 1. Anyways i hope to stay on this forum for a bit because i truly enjoy Reborn, i haven't been trapped by a game like this since eternity.

Hi there Cake of Doom! Welcome to Reborn!

First off, your username is awesome! So good work on that!

Mega evolutions aren't for everyone, so I don't think that you'll receive that much judgement here for not liking them. Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to pokemon!

While you're here if you could quickly check out the Community Rules, that'd be great!

Hope to see you around!

Welcome to Reborn, Cake. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here; Reborn has a lot to offer. Feel free to chime in anywhere, as long as you keep the rules in mind!

And sure, no Megas back in the good ol' DPPt days when the OU meta was actually fun. (Opinion)

Edited by Viridescent

Welcome to Reborn, Cake! Nice forum avatar. I'm a little bit shaky with the concept of Mega-Evolutions too..

Seems a little too Digimon. Anywho, glad you finally introduced yourself. ^^

Feel free to take the cookies to your left, but not the cake.

Even if you're one, don't take it.

ISH MINEEEEE

Soon I might add you to my cake collection too...

Spicy cake sounds interesting.

Welcome to Reborn, Cake. I'm afraid I can't say I don't enjoy doom on my food. I can't handle spicy stuff. Just count yourself lucky that you aren't a breakfast cereal...

Also, I see you did the same thing as me(make an account, forget about it for a long time, then try to join the forum again and realise your username was taken, then find out you made the account).

Soon I might add you to my cake collection too...

Spicy cake sounds interesting.

Shia, I don't know about your country, but where I come from cake theft is considered terrible. Especially if you take forty of them.

40cakes_4996.jpg

Hi Cake of Doom ! Nice to see there are new members showing up pretty much everyday 'round here. Also very nice to see people recognizing the Swagikarp as an almighty being ruling the Pokémon universe (well not as almighty as Lord Helix or Lord Goomy, but mighty nonetheless)

Thank you for your welcomes people, aliens and ninja turtles (still waiting for that ninja turtle pokemon, Gamefreak, but since there already is a ninja frog I may be content with a battle turtle)

To mde2001, of course i already checked the forum rules like the good little magicake i am. Luckily nothing confused me, so I will most likely not break many, if any, rules without knowing, which basically means you can be overtly sure that any rulebreaking will be done out of frustration most likely. Sorry in advance.

Hi Cake of Doom, welcome to Reborn, fellow Gen 5 fan. I am not necessarily a mega evolution fan either. Do enjoy your stay and see you around friend:)

There are seriously other gen 5 lovers out there? o: Praise be to thee almighty TimTim, i enjoy your existance.

Also i might have to avoid certain forum goers i see, a cake collection sounds like some kind devilish delicious hell of delicacy. I don't feel like going there :'(

nobody wants to eat a spicy cake and if i'm wrong ill drink a pint of hot sauce. straight up.

i rescind my last statement. i was told to leave my sanity at the door, so ill extend the same offer to you.

welcome. hope you enjoy it here. (also please dont offer people cakes with doom in them. at least tell them it's got doom in it)

Hi Cake, and I hope you enjoy your stay at Reborn~

I loved Gen 5, too, while Gen 6 wasn't so great imo. The graphics were nice and all, and I like most of the new Pokemon, but X/Y's story sucked (Delta Episode in ORAS was good) and some of the Megas are broken (*cough* Blaziken Salamence Gengar Kangaskhan *cough*,,,

also grumpig never got a mega in oras cri

I do appreciate Megas like Mega Absol and Mega Altaria though; their designs are cool and make them much better~