Graphic designer hooked on Reborn - Hell there!

Coderis

Greetings to all of you!

I've played reborn for some months and I'm seriously hooked.

Episode 15 is completed and while we wait for episode 16 I've created a second game file where I plan to make everything right which I messed up in the first try.

As the title says I'm a graphic designer specialized in animation where my main program for animation is Adobe After Effects. I got access to lots of plugins and particles and if I can be of any help making attack animations to the game then just let me know. Currently I'm between jobs so I got the time to help out as it is right now.

I'm a 28 year old dude who's played Pokémon since generation 1. I've had lots of breaks from the game when I felt too cool or too old to play this.. but in the end I've played most of the games since it's great entertainment and you should do what makes you happy. Good thing for me is I got many real life friends with similar interests. The gamer spirit is for life even when you start having kids :)

I've started to look more into theorycrafting of Pokemon and how you put a good team together. My setup will look like those in my signature and since shiny rate is a lot higher in Reborn they will all of course all be that.

Currently I got my shiny Infernape and a Noibat soon to grow into its superior being. For the more hardcore pokemon duels I'm still just a rooky. Only done those with friends when we were kids without too much thought to tactics. This means any feedback or ideas are welcome.

I look forward to help or get help from you all. I've already used some of the walkthroughs now and then. They've been very useful.

Hey there Coderis! Welcome to Reborn! There's loads of great people here, so you should find no shortage of help if you need it.

If you want to chat with some of us, we have a Showdown server (link in the top left) You can also practice battling there.

See you around!

Hello and welcome to Reborn, Coderis. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here, there are plenty of places where you can chime in. There are always many of us who will be able and willing to help you with any doubts or issues you may have, so feel free to explore.

Do give the Rules on the left a read, and drop in for a few chats on the Showdown Server as well. See you around.

Hello Coderis, welcome to Reborn, nice team you've got over there, good luck and have fun with your new run, feel free to share your results of graphic design on the forum, i am sure other members on the forum can offer good advice, comment and insights :)

Ooohhh, Graphic Design! That's a course I might be taking when I get back to university. ^^ Cool!
Can we possibly see some of your work soon? ^^

Welcome to Reborn! Hope you have a good time here!
I think you're cool, so you can have a slice of my cake, on top of the free cookies.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. It seems like this game has a really great community :)

If you want to chat with some of us, we have a Showdown server (link in the top left) You can also practice battling there.

Nice! I'll look into the chat at some point :)

Ooohhh, Graphic Design! That's a course I might be taking when I get back to university. ^^ Cool!
Can we possibly see some of your work soon? ^^

Welcome to Reborn! Hope you have a good time here!
I think you're cool, so you can have a slice of my cake, on top of the free cookies.

Haha cheers.I think you're cool too! Sure thing :)

Video portfolio: behance.net/vibergpictures

Nerdy channel: youtube.com/channel/UCbZHmga2qu6c-UEN1xnEMhw

Websites I've been part of creating: clseifert.com itsgreat.dk

Hi there Coderis! Welcome to Reborn!

Great job on the intro post! It is always nice to see someone putting in a lot of effort and detail!

Graphics design in pretty cool! I'm sure your work is great!

I like your team a lot too!

Hope to see you around!

Welcome to Reborn, friend!

​You seem like a pretty cool person. Your graphics look professional too.

A full shiny team is pretty ambitious, so good luck with it!

And it's also pretty cool how you're into Pokemon even when you're having kids, that's probably going to be me in the future. Hehe.

​Hope we get to see more of your work soon! ; )