Happy birthday Notus!

Rosesong

Notus, I'm so glad I get to keep in touch with you as you endeavor forward in school. You're without a doubt one of my closest friends here, having met in King of the Hill in Onyx Arcade before moving to Under the Hill in the RP section. You're a clever guy with absolutely amazing musical taste. Thank you for the numerous battles that we've had; it's always so much fun to battle you because you force me to think and improve.

Unfortunately, the kids here don't get to know you well because of how busy you are. However, whenever you come on the server, you all should definitely get to know this guy, because he is without a doubt one of the kindest and most caring people you could ever meet! Happy birthday friend, have a fantastic day! Now to get you the link so that I know you see this...

Thanks a ton everyone! It's in times like this that I miss this place the most... Gaming, RPing and battling are great, but the best of Reborn are the amazing people that gather here. You guys are priceless! I hope in the future I can come here more often.

Hope you all have a wonderful day as well!

*cuts the cake and starts distributing it*

Ps: Lol Arkhi XD

Honestly, for those that don't know Notus is a REborn member that is from my time or about when I came to the server. He was a rather prevalent member of the RP Sub-forum. ((funnily enough the ways we met were very linked to how Rose met him and how I met Rose XD.)) He's a great dude and probably one of the first people I ever got close to here. I'd say I properly met him through Graterras, a very old school RP here at this point. He played a great PC in that of Marcus lol.

I'd say he is one of my greatest friends and while he's someone that doesn't really have a lot of time to hang around Reborn these days. So, you guys might not now him fro awhile or have the chance to. But, He's a great dude as Rose has said. You really should give him the chance if you do get the opportunity to. He's one of my best friends form this place. XD.

((now I'mma go before i get waaaaaaay too freaking sappy. Spoiler: It probably already happened.))

Hey, old fella! How are things? We sure miss you around here.

Happy Birthday and ... I have no idea how to greet and make a wish for a sailing-enthusiast but at least I can wish you all the best in your army school.

People around here don't know you, but they'll learn to love you. That of course if you decide to make a return, a full return for that matter.

Stay happy, stay in school ( :P ) and away from the sharks (also metaphorically speaking)

Thanks again guys! @ Nick, I think it's not a matter of if, but when I'll get back here for real . School is not helping on that, but I do not plan to leave Reborn for good just yet! Hope you guys have an amazing week, you helped making my day much better!