Inside Sadness, outside anger : /

Sir Flash™

Hey guys, people do not normally make this there first post but here goes. Early this morning my uncle "Ronnie" died while talking to me on the phone in his house. I am very sad about this and I am still kind of broken apart. At this point I am very sensitive and could take a lot of things the wrong way, so if something dose become this way, please just remember that I am not 100% as of the moment. I wish for this not to happen to any of you ;(

I've had such experiences with my history of working at the pet shelter. One minute some animals are fine, next thing one is gasping for air. I've never had one die in my hands, but I always die a little every time I see it happen.

@Owen

Who cares about frikin animals. Why don't you go work at an orphanage for children, way to think about your fellow species.

I hope you get eaten by a giant cannibal panda.

• Administrators

The Rock, I'm sorry you had to suffer such a loss. :c

I'm further sorry your thread got spammed up with this nonsense. If there's anymore of it, this thread will have to be closed, and whoever is responsible- looking at you Phazer, tread carefully- will not get off lightly.