From a comment suggestion... name your spirit Pokemon

Guest MegaMagikarp

Guest MegaMagikarp

Alright, here is the thing. We want to name our spirit Pokemon, but we have to be honest. No BS saying that you are a lv. 100 mega gyrados. You can base it on age, experience, type, personality, etc. But try to mae it encompassing with EV and IV present. for me, I have always admitted to being a bit of a Primeape. I end up being cool and mesh well, but have random, explosive tendencies. What about ya'll?

tumblr_n38br8BKf81r72ht7o1_500.gif

A mix of dem 2

tldr Proud fighter, hates losing, can be aggressive ala charmeleon

Can burn liek fire or be cold as ice, wanting to be badass while still lookin fabulous liek sneasels

Edited by Masquerain

61f6b4ec3a7b07756cf642b0c127944e2aabf260

¡ay, caramba!

no honestly i was looking for pokémon with the own tempo ability 'cause the japanese expression "my pace" applies to me on an astral level and heeey i do like to dance. i even took poledancing classes once sshh don't tell anyone.

i think i'd have pretty shitty ivs aside from hp, but a high level... i'm pretty bad at, well, most stuff? i'm not talented, but i make up for it by being incredibly persistent, haha. things usually just kinda work out for me.

so 30/2/12/17/0/5, my sp. def is shit as a glorious reflection of my mentality, but sp. att is almost ok? i guess

as for attacks i'd def have return. be nice to me and i will be obnoxious to you love you forever. teether dance which makes everyone confused about their sexuality, swagger 'cause me, and i wanna say that the last one is attract but if i didn't have at least one illegal move it's not really me so, play rough

sassy nature

Due to my general lack of self-motivation, but ability to get a lot done when ordered by another

250px-262Mightyena.png

When I was younger, I'd just pursue one thing, get tired of it, and pursue another, only to continue the cycles over and again. Never really became truly good at anything, despite having allegedly great potential.

Unrelated traits include being forgettable.

Only certain IVs are 0-5 in HP, since I have very poor physical stamina, and 25-28 in Speed, since I am fairly agile. Low HP, despite being able to take hits pretty well, would mean good general endurance, so 20s in both defenses. Satk reflects intelligence, so maybe a 19-22 i that (I'm smart, but I don't make the wisest decisions). Atk would be a bit better than HP. Not much.

Good thing I like what I got :)

Edited by Cobalt996

It's hard to say. I'm thinking on Shedinja because I'm hard to damage, but when I do get hit, it hurts hard. Nature lonely probably, and IVs 31 0 31 0 31 0 because I love irony and sarcasm, so what better than a Shedinja with 31 in all deffensive stats?

If i were one pokemon i'd deffinitely be this one post-51552-0-44054100-1460763593_thumb.jpg

A hasty Delibird with ivs 23/25/4/14/11/31.

Why would i choose to be a delibird? Because i've always liked giving people gifts making them happy, especially my close friends and family. From a little age (like 8-9) whenever i'd go out for christmas carols and gathered some money i'd never keep any for myself, but instead go to the toystore and buy my cousins (3), my sister and me presents, then to the flower shop to buy flowers for the ladies (aunt, grandma, mom) and to the bookstore to buy different kinds of gifts for the gentlemen (dad, grandpa, uncle). (No Exceptions). I also like cooking for my friends and family and delibird likes sharing the food it keeps on its' tail, which suits me perfectly.

I'd also be a Delibird because when confronting enemies my gift wouldn't be so pleasant. After all, revenge is a dish best served cold.

250px-202Wobbuffet.png

A wobbuffet with max HP and special defense. Yep that's me. Can not and will not do shit unless you tackle me first, but the moment you do, you're entering a world of bounced back pain. I'm a one-joke, one-trick character that gets old after a while...however my annoying shadow tagging won't let you go.

Ha! What a way to start a morning!

I usually prefer mechanical, robotic, non-bionic or alien Pokemon, as I draw a parallel with the projection of rationality, intelligent sentience and the absence of emotional impulses as a motivator of pure thought. I'm also not a very emotive person myself; truth be told, I generally use my understanding of the situation to analyse and simulate the appropriate emotional response, but I myself am very rarely excited by other people and their issues. (In other words, I don't really care a damn.)

So I like Pokemon like Magnezone, Starmie, Porygon-Z, Metagross, Genesect, Deoxys, Rotom and so on. It's worth noting that most of favourite Pokemon are Steel or Psychic types, and are unconventional forma of life. I consequently like the abilities Analytic, Download and Technician, since again I identify with those attributes.

If you're asking for EVs and IVs, I would not be overstating when I say that I'm a habitual perfectionist who is willing to go to extraordinary means to achieve his targets. I usually do breed and raise Pokémon for perfect, competitive IVs and EVs, such as my prized 30/12/31/30/31/30 Modest Magnezone, which I bred myself in Reborn to have the highest HP Fire IVs possible. (Genderless HP Fire breeding be damned with only one Ditto, but I went ahead anyway.) And so I would therefore expect nothing less than the absolute best in whichever Pokemon I identify as.

Excellence is a habit, not a one-time achievement; I therefore aim for the best on whatever my endeavours are.

Edited by Viridescent

Modest nature Elgyem/Beheeyem, 'cause i am always the odd one out in a group of people, and i am meek and the easiest one to get forgotten, but it's not to be underestimated, as opponents will never see Trick Room-Psychic coming their ways.

tumblr_myyh4ib2Dd1qd87hlo1_500.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I recently took one of the online quizzes for determining spirit Pokemon and got Keckleon. I would like to disagree but now that I think about it I tend to blend into the background when with people. I'm not sure what else is implied about this Pokemon assignment.

Lonely Swadloon

"Quick Tempered"

If I were to be placed in a room with a group of different people, I would probably be the silent listener. (I would also probably do anything to get out of that room because the clautrophobia in me would scream) I don't tend to be the most talkative person, but I do listen whenever people feel like talking to me.

However, I am also quite easily offended and have a habit of saying hurtful things when I don't really mean it.

Just looking at a Swadloon makes me think: "That looks like me!", all wrapped up in its little leaf blanket ... I like blankets.

tyranitar_by_sailorclef.jpg

You are a competitive, dominant individual who enjoys being right and often is. You may tend to be insensitive, telling the blunt truth where many would have conjured a white lie to protect someone's feelings.

I would insist that this is mostly true. Dominant isn't exactly all there, but I do tend to value honesty in most situations over noble lying - and I am very, very, competitive with a knack of being right when I wish I wasn't.