Menu Suggestions

Cool Girl

So, as your Reborn Chef, I would like to cook things that you guys like. So, please, if you have anything you want to suggest a meal for breakfast, lunch, dinner, please fill out the following forms:

Breakfast

Dish + side:

Beverage:

i.e: Scrambled eggs with apple scone served with black coffee

Lunch

Dish + side:

Dessert:

i.e Bbq ribs with soy sauce green beans salad. For dessert, raspberry cheesecake

Dinner

Dish + side:

Dessert:

i.e Duck à l'orange with black beans. For dessert, three layered chocolate mousse

I hope to continue my excellent services to you guys as your Reborn Chef! :D

Perhaps. I've actually studied cuisine before in the past, but I hope what I'm about to elaborate isn't so complex.

Given our timezone difference I usually manage to catch you when it's morning/afternoon for me, so I'll only add breakfast suggestion for now.

Nothing perks me up better than roast black coffee in the morning, which I have on a set basis irl. I have a preference for arabica beans, more than most. Otherwise, I also drink a wide variety of teas ranging from English Tea (such as chamomile and Earl Grey), Chinese Tea (Pu'er or chrysanthemum), or plain Japanese ocha (green tea.)

I'm not picky when it comes to the main course more than the beverage, but I have a knack for French cuisine despite my nationality. If I'm in the mood for something sweet, I have a preference for pâtisserie (French pastry), or at least creme patisserie on a custom pastry. A basic sandwich can also appeal; any sandwich could do, such as a foot-long or a croque-monsieur.

Of course, a bit of fruit can also act as an appetizing desert.

Breakfast: Cherry Crepes with Fruit Salad and a Banana, Strawberry, Blueberry Smoothie with an Apple Juice Base

Lunch: Peanut Butter Jelly Sandwiches with Milk :D

Dinner: Pulled Pork smothered in BBQ sauce with green beans and a tall glass of water :D

Thanks for Cooking!