6th Member

London

Hey guys, was looking for some ideas for the last primary member of an all shiny team.

One thing to note, I don't plan on reverting to an older episode for the last member so I'd appreciate pokemon I can obtain in episode 15.

My current team is as follows:

Charizard (Blaze)

-Heat Wave

-Flamethrower

-HP Ice

-Air Cutter

Roserade (Technician)

-Giga Drain

-Toxic Spikes (replaced by sludge bomb in the future possibly)

-HP Ice

-Extrasensory

Archeops (Defeatist)

-Acrobatics

-Rock Slide

-U-Turn

-Crunch

Metagross (Clear body)

-Zen Headbutt

-Brick Break

-Meteor Mash

-Bullet Punch

Rotom [Wash Form] (Levitate)

-Discharge

-Hydro Pump

-Thunder Wave

-Confuse Ray

I feel my team lacks a reliable water move and is fairly frail (Archeops/Charizard). I was looking at feraligatr sheer force possibly, however a dragon could be promising as well. (Kingdra?)

Doesn't need to be a water type however. What addition do you think would be a compliment to the rest of the squad here?

I'd personally also judge your final member based on how far you are into the game; the team isn't particularly weak to any battle whatsoever and has overall solid synergy. You're lacking a Dark/Ghost resist, but that's sorta non-existent at your point of the game anyway.

To that vein, an offensive Fighting type or a tanky Fairy type would be a sound addition.

Edited by YagamiNoir4896

Try a bulky mon to help you get out of annoying situations, the first that comes to my mind is Hippodown, even though you already have 2 Water weaknesses :/

The set i recommend is

- Earthquake

- Slack Off (you have to breed with either Slakoth or Slaking for this but it's a crucial move for Hippo)

- Rock Slide

- Stealth Rock

Otherwise, from what i saw you already have 2 Electric weaknesses so it's better avoid pokemon like Azumarill/Sheer Force Feraligatr

I suggest Adaptability Dragalge, it's a freaking tank AND hits like a truck, plus you said you wanted a Dragon so here we go too bad we don't have a move tutor yet so no Draco Meteor

- Toxic/Toxic Spikes

- Surf

- Dragon Pulse

- Sludge Wave

Edited by AndSoThereIsSt3ffo

I'd personally also judge your final member based on how far you are into the game; the team isn't particularly weak to any battle whatsoever and has overall solid synergy. You're lacking a Dark/Ghost resist, but that's sorta non-existent at your point of the game anyway.

To that vein, an offensive Fighting type or a tanky Fairy type would be a sound addition.

I'm almost done with the story, currently at the water treatment center if that helps. This is mainly moving forward since I know I won't have any trouble with Ciel.
Thanks for the feedback!

EDIT: Seems like a lot of votes for Quagsire and Dragagle. I'm liking Dragagle a tad more considering it learns surf as well. Both are solid choices thanks lot!
Thanks for all the feedback, much appreciated.

I would recommend ferrothorn because it would be able to cover your rock, water, and electric weaknesses. Also ferrothorn will add quite a bit of bulk to your team. I do find that rotom-wash and ferrothorn make a decent defensive core considering they cover each other's weaknesses so imo, ferrothorn should be on your team.

Edit: sorry for my ignorance, I just realized that ferrothorn is not in game yet. Another alternative to ferrothorn would be flygon(was gonna was garchomp but it's not in game yet either...) because it covers rock and electric and it now gives you a dragon type and we all know that dragon types are generally strong. Another thing i've noticed is that you probably want another special attacker. I would recommend noivern, but that just adds on to that rock weakness. Also if possible change confuse ray to will-o-wisp because burn goes a long way considering it cuts attack.

I just realized the perfect member(more or less) for this team, kingdra because with focus energy and scope lens will make it a criting machine. Idk the crit machanic in reborn but i know for sure that this kingdra set gives 100% crit in the current games

Edited by wayfinder