Demon Galvantula help

darkwaters33

Graveler!

since it is Ground type electroweb can't hurt it.

set up with Rock Polish and then Rollout and it's GG!

Graveler/Golem is also pretty for the entire game for Stealth Rock Set-ups (just make sure it has Sturdy)

you should have been able to catch on in the cave in the goldenleaf forest - prior to the first Xen attack.

I don't remeber if it also appears in amethyst cave... :/

if you can't get a Geodude, go with Sandshrew/Sandslash - this should be catchable in the Amethyst cave and can't be hurt by electroweb because they are also ground type.

Sandshrew also learns rollout at level 7 and Magnitude at 17 - and evolves at 22

so plenty of coverage against Electric/bug early on

Go and catch a Geodude in Goldenleaf Cave (I think that's what it was called) - the cave you have to get through before your first battle with Melia. Ground-types are scarce at this point, but you can obtain Geodude at least. It can't be hit with Electroweb, and it can use Rock-type attacks to deal good damage on that Galvantula.

Edit: ninja'd, kinda.

Edited by Zargerth

If you want an easier time, you'll need Graveler like everyone is suggestion; I did it without a Graveler, myself, but it was a pain in the ass to do so. I honestly don't even remember the team I had at that point, I just know I was annoyed that I couldn't catch a Joltik; though, that's the trend with most of the "hardcore" fan games. A lot of my favourites are considered too good for early game, Galvantula frequently topping that list. Thankfully, I can normally have a Teddiursa early to mid game.

Though, before I get further off tangent, Graveler. Grimer should be able to go a long way by itself, though; now that I think about it, I believe I walled it with Grimer. You're going to need something that can tank hits more than anything else. Your current team, barring Grimer, all seem to lack bulk; which may be important further down the road.