1000th Post Bois!

Sparky

Well, this is it, huh? My 1000th post should be something special.

I got here in September of 2013 and have been here ever since. Why? Well, I met some trusted friends during Pokenations when Reborn was on Pokemon Online and that was basically where Imet a lot of you guys from. Few examples being Rosesong, Vinny, Arkhidon, Jericho, Godot, etc.

Now, I just hang around and post from time to time, but it's mainly because I don't know what or where I should post, since the only two places I usually am are either the Ace Attorney anime thread or the WWE thread most of the time. I have dipped into the RP subforum a few times and it was an 'alright' experience, but I'd love to jump back in there someday.

I'm not sure what else to discuss without rambling, but I just want to let you guys know that I've never felt better than being around people that I can trust without a doubt.

Grats for 1000 posts! I didn't make one myself, but that's just me.

Anyway while you don't post so much around here, you are quite on server. Talking to me and we had a discussion about if thousand arrows count or not since it wasn't offically released but it's a still a existed move lol.

And sparky, how can you forget redemption league you are always 3 days in a week my friend. You are the mods there, taking care and battle yourself with imfamous dedenne(It's still bad Mde :D ).

Anyway congratulations sparkeon.

Grats for 1000 posts! I didn't make one myself, but that's just me.

Anyway while you don't post so much around here, you are quite on server. Talking to me and we had a discussion about if thousand arrows count or not since it wasn't offically released but it's a still a existed move lol.

And sparky, how can you forget redemption league you are always 3 days in a week my friend. You are the mods there, taking care and battle yourself with imfamous dedenne(It's still bad Mde :D ).

Anyway congratulations sparkeon.

Fam pls, Dedenne got me halfway through the League lmao

Congrats on 1000 Sparks! You're an awesome person and I'm glad to have gotten to know you better. We've been through Apophyll and Vermillion, which were pretty awesome. Talking WWE with you is always a blast as well. Stick around, yeah?

Congrats Sparky! You're such a nice guy and deserve to have such a milestone celebrated.

You also had the best redemption league team so that's good!

Keep on being awesome :D