If you could learn a move irl

If you had the ability to learn one of the many pokemon moves that exist, which would you choose?

Personally, I would go for rain dance, because I hate hot weather. I'd rain dance through all of spring and summer. Unless I was planning on going to a beach or a pool.

Metronome.

I'd pretend to be an all powerful wizard or something, and I'd be like "hey guys look at this new spell I invented". And when I wave my hand, whatever happens I'll pretend I meant to do that. No one would mess with me.

Metronome.

I'd pretend to be an all powerful wizard or something, and I'd be like "hey guys look at this new spell I invented". And when I wave my hand, whatever happens I'll pretend I meant to do that. No one would mess with me.

Until you use explosion

I'd honestly go with teleport. So many uses for that move. So many uses. Also, I'd never have to drive again.

i'd learn focus blast because even though it's inaccurate once it hits you one time youre done

also shooting energy beams out of your hands is crazy and no one would ever mess with me ever again

fr tho id learn teleport, for obvious reasons.

Attract. Did you REALLY expect me to say anything else?

But hey, using Pokemon moves in the real world is not that far-fetched: I know a certain someone who has perfectly mastered the move Slack Off...

Well, from what I can imagine, attract would be temporary since at some point pokemon would no longer be infatuated by whomever attracted it. Rest would be awesome since it cures pokemon of poison, burn, and paralysis. So I guess it would be the cure for everything irl lol. As for teleport....well, I guess you would just well, teleport to whatever you think of going to.

1)Destiny Bond,because if someone tried to kill me, he is going with me.

2)Perish Song.I would storm a gangster base and use Perish Song while wearing ear protectors so only the gansters die.

3)Teleport lel

4)Fly, because its quite obvious.

This is a hard one, because if it is in the Pokemon rules then moves like teleport would only warp you back to the last hospital you visited. That being said, I think I have a few I would want.

-Mimic: To be able to copy anything that I have seen. So all of those moves you pick, I could do them too. Heck, if we want to delve further, I could learn surgery just from watching it on TV.

-Fly: Being able to fly to any place I have visited would be awesome.

-Earthquake: Such destructive forces would be kind of awesome to have.

-Recover: Be able to heal instantly from any damage I have been dealt.