Ranting ahead.

Yuki

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At times, I do play the Devil's advocate, but not this time.

People women think with their emotions, not with their brains. They don't love the person. They love the way they make them feel. The players, as I shall call them, actually use their brains to manipulates those emotions. They say the right things at the right time, etc, etc. That is why they are drawn to the 'bad boys.' They make them feel special, and it makes them think they can be the one to change 'em. LOL. Love is often dubbed a drug for a reason. It's like an addiction. People will put up with a lot of crap just to get those fleeting moments of bliss. And so they are strung along, even though they know better.

HERE IS AUTUMN BITCHING,

I HATE when I give people respect and get disrespected. It bothers me shitless when guys only wanna fuck me. It grinds my gears when my friends talk shit behind my back and act fake to my face. I dislike how I am treated at time. It pisses me off when I mess up my hair.

BUT

I LOVE Food~<321

...Allright Ill give it a go~

That Ninetails poster below is not for nothing

You know those people who refuse to see things both ways? Im certian we all do. I have to deal with a ton of them each day. Let me see...... to start there, is one of those "The US killed bin Laden! Everything is all good now!" Ummmmm yea thanks for that, In case you hadnt noticed the Terrorists are still running around that chaos in north Africa.

My next target is my school district, Im sure some of you have seen me rant about it in the server. you know with the economy down and all people are trying to save money. And, heh, let me tell you all, we can be pretty darn stupid trying to. But we Seattlites (at least the wealthy ones) will fuss over the smallest penny loss. This is true for the Seattle School District. In a "last ditch effort to keep children in school", they are 1.; reducing the number of school buses; 2, they are pushing school starting time forward an hour (around 6:00); and three, all this for a mere 4 million dollars a year. and guess where that money is gonna go~

TO THOSE USELESS TALKING HEADS AT THE ADMINISTRATION BUILDING WHO CLEARLY CANT READ STUDIES THAT PROOVE THAT PEOPLE WORK BETTER WHEN THEY GEET UP LATER IN THE MORNING!!!

...*huff*

thats good enough for me

*faints*

You know that feeling when you want to tell someone how you feel..But you just can't..Thinking something will go wrong or you're just too scared?

All of my angst.

WHY IS MY ORANGE JUICE FROZEN!?!?!?! i was so thirsty and was like, hey OJ! SWEET!!!

and it was like FUCK YOU WOLF YOU GET NO OJ...

mfw i open the bottle...

3424_small.jpg

Bull fucking shit man. I get Blake down to 2 fucking Pokemon and I have FOUR left. Then he conveniently "disconnects" and drags his ass back 5 fucking minutes before I have to leave and challenges me. I think to myself, "oh, okay, he's fair and probably has an ounce of integrity", only to be slapped in the face with a team arranged in such a way that I am COMPLETELY countered, the Pokemon I killed last game in a spot I can't reach with the one I finished it with, and best of all, he doesn't even comment on it. Do-over my ass. Fuck this.

• Administrators

Hark, although I realize that's frustrating- the disconnection sometimes simply cannot be helped. But the team re-arranging thing... Yeah, I admit it's kind of aggravating to find yourself countered, however because we also can't guarantee that the challengers won't rearrange the teams themselves, to forbid the leaders to do so would put them at the disadvantage. Please accept my apologies on the matter.

It's ok Hark. I did see the winning message you got. Quite frankly, I kinda don't think it's fair that you don't get the badge. To me if the leaders can't have a reliable connection then they have to dish out the badge when they D/C. Just my thoughts though......

You know I've noticed quite a little bit that when someone knows they are gonna win, the leader magically d/c's -___-. I'm glad that cain didn't when i won last night

Yep that is annoying Hark, Though its never happened to me (yet)

Mostly it happens to me when Im playing another online game when im in a dungeon thats very hard and

you have nowhere to save until you beat it. When the dissconnect happens Im all like FUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Guest Mafia

When you know you can do something, but you put your mind to it, and you fail completely.

Failing is one step closer to success, as you know what not to do next time you try.

• 2 weeks later...

WHEN THE FUCKING AUTH ARE A BUNCH OF BLOODY HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously people. Just because you are auth doesn't mean that you are exempt. Don't fuckin go and break all the rules in one day, then get pissed at me for breaking one THE FIRST TIME! Seriously we are wondering why the server is going to hell. The auth is to blame. Now I'm not blaming all the auth, but those who are just a waste of space and power. I've already showed ame one instance of auth corruption. Hopefully he rethinks his strategy and thinks about who really deserves the power.

/rant. Feels good to get that off my chest