Ranting ahead.

Yuki

Welp after reading what everyone said, here are my two cents on your thing Hark.

First off, insert call Dakota here. If she was your true best friend, she will never leave your side. Call her and make up, leaves you with a great feeling on the inside.

Secondly, Karma is coming for everyone, no matter what. Be lucky you got yours now, you can probably live a happy life now.(Like you are now I believe.)

Karma hits everyone, but at different times. You got yours now, Tom might get his later. It might be harder, it might be softer, who knows.

Don't worry about him, He'll get it. Worry about you and your life. You have a bright future ahead of you. Don't care about Tom.

Worrying about dicks is stupid. Just let him live. You'll never see him again.

Moefist for going through the shit you go through and still being a bro.

1284025332951.jpg

Don't worry, be happy:3.

@Ikaru Fuck Disney, we make people happy by watch Evangelion. EVERYONE IS HAPPY AFTER THAT ENDING, AMIRITE?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When your slut of a girlfriend doesn't talk to your for 2 weeks straight.

And you don't know if it's over or not.

Well that's okay. I'm one step ahead..Well..Approx. 13 steps ahead, steps count for years..

GO TO BRITAIN

MARRY BRITISH WOMAN

BECOME SOCCER PLAYER

ALSO BECOME SOLDIER OF BRITISH ARMY

win

But yeah.

Just that, when your girlfriend doesn't talk to you and ignores every possible form of communication, and you've done nothing wrong. And when your best friend is the girl you're actually beginning to like now.

What has my life become?

Every relationship I've ever been in. My current "boyfriend" literally got out of a few days' stay at jail because he's a dumbass and thought it would be hilarious to make a bomb he found the recipe for on the internet. Funny thing is, he wasn't in jail for that, he was in jail because he broke probation by ignoring the fact that he was under house arrest TWICE.

Came back, hasn't spoken to me since.

Still has my copy of the movie Heathers.

That feel when you have to be at least 17 to join the National Guard.

I was surrounded by 17 year olds in basic training when I joined the national guard. Besides, you should be at least 17 so you can enjoy the college tuition assistance benefits.

Fucking packing. I hate fucking packing. And what's worse than packing is packing and having to keep track of all the shit you put in each box by writing it down in the inventory. >>

stupid army. And my stuff's not even leaving the room! we have to pack it in boxes and stick it in the closet. I'm only gonna be living in this room for the next two years after coming back from deployment. >>

When people fucking eat near me.

CLOSE YOUR DAMN MOUTH, I CAN HEAR YOU FROM 10 FEET AWAY.

Grossssssssssss (and annoying)

And generally eating in front of people. It just makes me feel really really anxious. I can't eat in the cafeteria.

• Administrators

tbh I never ate lunch or breakfast at school; it would be the first thing I do when I get home... Most of the time I just spent lunch sitting at the same table every day with the same group of people all but one of which I hardly even talk to now

When the same leader uses the exact team OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AGAIN.

SERIOUSLY, If you want to make things fun do something other than using the same team OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER again. Throw doubles/Triples next time Bennett. Im fucking pissed off now.

When the same leader uses the exact team OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER AGAIN.

SERIOUSLY, If you want to make things fun do something other than using the same team OVER AND, OVER AND, OVER again. Throw doubles/Triples next time Bennett. Im fucking pissed off now.

i_hug_that_feel.png?1300595876

Have you ever loved someone so much you'd give an arm for them?

Not the expression no,

Literally give an arm for

When you know they're your heart

And you are their armor,

And you would do anything to anyone who would try to harm her..

Breaking up with someone, is the worst thing you can do. However, it's not right if she cheats on me and then pins it on me. Don't cheat on me in the first place, don't grope their dicks. I aint asking you to be like other sluts. I want you for who you are. Unfortunately, you can't see that. So oh well.

I have other love interests now.

but the guilt still hangs inside.

It aint fair.

I wanna punch a brick wall.

Nice Eminem, but I'm sorry to hear that Winter. She just wasn't "the one." Let her go time at a time and find someone better, someone who cares and won't let you down. Someone who makes you smile and someone who you can trust with every fiber of your being. There are other fish in the sea, bigger and better ones, that are worth the struggle to get.

>>

Why's there gotta be one?! Who says there's somebody for everybody?! The math don't add up! The M/F ratio ain't 50:50. Why only 1? why not 3? What if zero? Sure, there's bigger/better fish in the sea. There are also a lot of pro fisherman out there ahead of you, broski's. Fancy taking them on with your old rod? You'd better! Can't catch nothing if you don't cast your line. Arbitrary rule of one. How many people are you allowed to love? Who says? How many best friends is one allowed? Do you really have the time to devote to maintian each relationship as they deserve? "The one" doesn't exist friends.

However, it is not a terrible default standard. Nor should you give up if you don't get a nibble or the line snaps. Be the old man and the sea. (That's right, go read the book) Know what you want and why you want it.

>>

Why's there gotta be one?! Who says there's somebody for everybody?! The math don't add up! The M/F ratio ain't 50:50. Why only 1? why not 3? What if zero? Sure, there's bigger/better fish in the sea. There are also a lot of pro fisherman out there ahead of you, broski's. Fancy taking them on with your old rod? You'd better! Can't catch nothing if you don't cast your line. Arbitrary rule of one. How many people are you allowed to love? Who says? How many best friends is one allowed? Do you really have the time to devote to maintian each relationship as they deserve? "The one" doesn't exist friends.

However, it is not a terrible default standard. Nor should you give up if you don't get a nibble or the line snaps. Be the old man and the sea. (That's right, go read the book) Know what you want and why you want it.

eight million internet high-fives for the references/metaphors involved.

All dis brony crap at school and in my sister. Fuck. I swear, thats the only thing I constantly hear about.

I vow to never watch anything related.

Instead, Im gonna blare music into my head.

As you can probably tell, I hate hipster trends or what ever they're called. I want to keep my mind clean of such drugs, and Im willing to go deaf to do it.