Ranting ahead.

Yuki

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That feel when you listen to something awesome and you want to draw something awesome in accordance with it so you have an awesome picture/scenario to associate with the events in said song, but the level of awesome in the song supersedes the visual extent that any amount of graphite on paper could ever satisfactorily reproduce, so you're left listening to the awesome song without an awesome picture to go with it.

Fuck Nicki Minaj.

I just heard a 14 year old girl with ear buds in her ears singing, "Kiss my ass then my anus........." I walk away, turn around, "ASS. ASS. ASS. ASS. ASS. ASS. ASS."

You're an inspiration to young firls everywhere, you famous whore.

Walking.

Walking through rocks.

Walking fast through really soft sand.

Walking up steep slopes with a heavy backpack on.

Walking during the hottest part of the day with armor on.

When walking isn't really walking because it's really rucking.

I hate ruck marching so much, and this country's terrain brings it ALL on. It's only a matter of time before I or someone else rolls or breaks their ankle.

Walking.

Walking through rocks.

Walking fast through really soft sand.

Walking up steep slopes with a heavy backpack on.

Walking during the hottest part of the day with armor on.

When walking isn't really walking because it's really rucking.

I hate ruck marching so much, and this country's terrain brings it ALL on. It's only a matter of time before I or someone else rolls or breaks their ankle.

My uncle went to VMI which isn't the same thing since it's a military college rather than the real military-- but I can empathize. YOU CAN DO IT!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday are the weekdays have the house to myself. Not every day-- only this week, while I have winter break.My stepdad gets home before I do on normal school days.

So I figured-- Hey, house to myself. I can have my boyfriend over!

Noooooo love-life for you Hark, you have to babysit.

APOJSDAPDJASPDJAPSDJAPDJASPDJASDSJAAPOSDJAODJK.

• Developers

I wish my MSN password wasn't a complete and utter lie.

I wish everything was how it was before April 20th, where I knew that when I was upset, no matter how fueled by nothing more than unhealthy obsession it was, there was a definitive reason for it.

Last time I had this class my friend Alexan made my friend Ellie cry because Alexan argued that whether or not she abused it, Ellie had White Privilege.

I dismissed it as Ellie being over-emotional because of her migraines, but now she's not in class and I'm wondering if she's still upset over that :(