Ranting ahead.

Yuki

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today was a pretty great day weather wise here in Seattle. Low 50's. Thats a rarity this time of year.

So as a huge present to the students, the staff declaired a pretty sweet School wide Capture the Flag game! Pretty damned awesome!

...Up until I fell down and got my left leg stepped on accidentally.

Crutches. I had them once. And now I am "Required" to use them for a few weeks.

And I hate the living hell out of my fucking mind, just utterly HATE crutches.

=w=

I almost miss the days when morals were black and white. But I don't.

But you know what still stands?

THE BRO-CODE.

I'm in the army, and thus surrounded by conservatives/republicans. It's hard to keep my mouth shut, but I do. >>

I feel the need to commend you on being in the army, because personally, I lack the self control/determination.

So >>

<<

GoodJerb

Okokok So last night I was pretty ticked off.

and to a point I still kinda am.

Reasons why

1: Next year, school starts 25 minutes earlier. From 7:55 to 7:30. That means I have to wake up at 5:00 AM next year. Fuck you SSD.

2: World of Tanks things. I dont think you'll understand. But I fucking hate it when I get detracked, and once you repair that, get your engine shot out. This happened 6 matches in a row. One of them was pretty epic, got 6 out of 15 kills on the team. But the tank I play has a massive repair cost. So if I get destroyed I generally go ASDF RAGE D:<

3: We have guests coming over in April. And we got a lot of clutter and such in the house. We're going to need a storage unit. And Im going to be doing all the lifting once my leg gets better.

4: My sister and her MLP addiction. It's like Heroin for her. But much worse. Thats all she fuckin talks about now. This is why for the most part I dislike MLP.

5: I just realized that I have to attend Clan Wars in WoT <_< I dont work well with other teamates while listening to commands through a faulty mic system.

1) DFGNSDZFGBN DAMMIT I HATE THAT SHIT

2) I can kinda understand. It's like in Counter strike with the AWP or the Auto Sniper. You die with it, you lose a LOT of money and you have to SPEND a lot of money to get it back, but they are so effing worth it, but still RAGE WHEN YOU LOSE IT.

3) Due to my grandfather having Degenerative Bone Disease, the same with me. Only my legs don't get better. It already almost hurts to walk and I'm not even 20 yet. Fuck you anatomy.

4) I know this feeling. I hate this feeling. A LOT.

5) I hate terrible teams. I would like clear, concise communication from at least 2 others on the team. That way, I can get my kill on. But no. It's "Hey, everybody, let's play the cannon fodder game! Ready?! CHARGE WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING!"

I've got this painful lump on my leg for about 3 months. It got a lot worse, I had the ultrasound and the angelic ultrasound lady said that I need surgery on my lump to remove all the puss and built up blood under it.

Wonderful. She felt bad for me though, so yeah.

But surgery, really?

This antibiotic crap did nothing.

Fuck my life.

4: My sister and her MLP addiction. It's like Heroin for her. But much worse. Thats all she fuckin talks about now. This is why for the most part I dislike MLP.

It's like those damned quadrupeds (they don't even deserve to be called ponies or horses!) are taking over the internet!

Seriously, the MLP addiction is so widespread it's probably worse than AIDS at this point and barring lunatics, AIDS victims probably won't try to spread the virus.

Had a dream about the one girl I was in love with for all the right reasons but was too immature to understand it at the time.

Valentine's day being near had nothing to do with it or my state of mind either, I swear, but it's gonna mess with my head for a while. Plus I'm pretty I've long since ceased to cross her mind. How time flies an illuminates each and every mistake you make...

Btw, thanks, Edge, Winter, and Hark.

Edited by Maelstrom

When kids who are supposed to act like 13-16 year olds and they act like they are in fucking kindergarten.

Even when a councilor tells them to be quiet, they don't. And I have to be there all summer?

Fuck that.

When kids who are supposed to act like 13-16 year olds and they act like they are in fucking kindergarten.

Even when a councilor tells them to be quiet, they don't. And I have to be there all summer?

Fuck that.

Yeah I hate that too. Also when kids purposely annoy you just for the lulz. I just want to say GTFO and STFU but I can't because the adults. :-/

That feel when your days are fun and cool

every.

single.

fucking.

day.

How am I supposed to write serious and depressing novels if I don't have anything good to base it on?

Trollpost? Real ranting? You decide.

>Gets up

> Makes hot pocket

> Sees hot pocket is gone

> Roommate says she ate hotpocket

> I get a little mad

> Go to school

> Teacher Calls on me when i don't know answer

> Gets embarresed and also more mad

> Comes home only to See my roomate made a big mess of the kitchen

> Now i'm ready to slap someone

• Administrators

I ask because how old I thought he was is not congruous with having a roommate, so I find it curious.

and yes.

yes he is.

that awkward moment when your old best friend's name was riku, also.