Ranting ahead.

Yuki

Wanting to update your journal but being too pissed off to do so from the usual "content/satisfied" disposition.

I guess I'll respond to posts individually, and by the time I get to recounting actual events I'll feel better.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That feel when you have this amazing song that you just don't know the name to stuck in your head during the first few hours of school, and then when you get home, eager to illegally download it, you completely forget how any of it went so you don't know what to look up lyric wise.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu--

That feel when you have this amazing song that you just don't know the name to stuck in your head during the first few hours of school, and then when you get home, eager to illegally download it, you completely forget how any of it went so you don't know what to look up lyric wise.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu--

my version is more like this: when I'm listening to the radio when i'm driving and an awesome song that I haven't heard in forever pops up and I decide you want this. But then another song comes on and I get into it and it drives the first song out of my head and i forget it. Normally I text myself the name/lyrics so I can look it up and buy it later, but I can't do it legally while driving.

Lol I has that song.

That feeling when someone asks you to do something; and when you start doing it they go

HEY ARE YOU DOING IT YET

HEY WILL

HEY IS IT DONE

HEY ARE YA

HEY I NEED THAT

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASS UNLESS YOU WANT IT DONE -_____________-

This is one of the things that pisses me off the MOST. And why I never did my homework as a kid, ironically.

My parents never stopped asking. >.<

>>

Why's there gotta be one?! Who says there's somebody for everybody?! The math don't add up! The M/F ratio ain't 50:50. Why only 1? why not 3? What if zero? Sure, there's bigger/better fish in the sea. There are also a lot of pro fisherman out there ahead of you, broski's. Fancy taking them on with your old rod? You'd better! Can't catch nothing if you don't cast your line. Arbitrary rule of one. How many people are you allowed to love? Who says? How many best friends is one allowed? Do you really have the time to devote to maintian each relationship as they deserve? "The one" doesn't exist friends.

However, it is not a terrible default standard. Nor should you give up if you don't get a nibble or the line snaps. Be the old man and the sea. (That's right, go read the book) Know what you want and why you want it.

Random stuff reminded me of this. Also, I'd like to think I graduated to a Good Rod.

Having to return to therapy after being so proud of going so long on my own, without some shrink's help.

Failing multiple classes.

Knowing I'm falling in with the "bad crowd", but not caring because it's so much more fucking fun to just do whatever the fuck I want while I can, than it is to graduate.

Being called twice a week by my best friend and having to remind her why she shouldn't kill herself.

When you've got an injury and you REALLY want to play that sport, nope.avi

Also Chrissy. I know what it's like, arguing about choices in which you made because you want it to be that way because it's your life.

We share that pain.