Ranting ahead.

Yuki

When your boss threatens to fire you because he's a retarded asshole.

True event (I'm currently working at a used car lot):

Boss, "Go move that white SUV."

Me, pointing, "That white GMC Yukon?"

Boss, "Yes, thats what I said."

So I go over, get in, crank it, and start putting it in reverse.

The boss comes running over yelling, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? I SAID MOVE THE GOLD SUV."

I then proceed to get cussed out, because apparently, I'm a worthless worker, and if I want to keep working for him, I have to listen and do exactly what he says.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When your boss threatens to fire you because he's a retarded asshole.

True event (I'm currently working at a used car lot):

Boss, "Go move that white SUV."

Me, pointing, "That white GMC Yukon?"

Boss, "Yes, thats what I said."

So I go over, get in, crank it, and start putting it in reverse.

The boss comes running over yelling, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? I SAID MOVE THE GOLD SUV."

I then proceed to get cussed out, because apparently, I'm a worthless worker, and if I want to keep working for him, I have to listen and do exactly what he says.

Isn't that what most bosses do?

... Either that, or the two of us seem to run into retarded bosses.

I don't think that it's all bosses, I've worked for some pretty cool people in my time. And here's what I have been able to deduce:

Mo' money = Mo' problems

All the rich bosses that I've worked for are complete retards, who get pissed at you when they make a mistake. All the not-quite-so-rich bosses tend to be more level-headed and respectable.

June was when I went to basic training for the second time.

I never could work at a dealership though. I don't know jack about cars and I'm not into the idea of spouting words at people to try and make them buy stuff so I could earn a commission.

• Developers

I sent this to a friend but.. it's the best worded explanation I've made thus far so..

"Consider the following: You call me your best friend, so.. Imagine if I died, right in front of you, without any warning. In your arms even, just to make it worse.Then almost a year later, you find me alive and well, but with an entire new personality. Oh, and I don't even give the slightest fuck about your existance. That's what I feel like is happening right now."

Is it bad that I thought of Bill Nye the science guy when you said "consider the following"? Does this pertain to irl or someone we know here? I kinda have a tiny idea.

just unadded ALL of my xat friends except 1

because they're douchebags

and then one

"If you think you can run way from it just by unfriendimg me and never going on xat, you must have forgotten I have your phone number :)"

and apparently I need some kind of smart plan to block numbers with AT&T

It's not bad, he's where I got the habit of saying that.

And you definitely know him. And the real person he pretended to be.

I started picking up the little hints in your statuses. Nothing can excuse what he did. Mainly because there were far too many emotions involved. However, you just gotta get over that hump, and realize that the "real person" he pretended to be was entirely fabricated. It sucks to admit that, but it's the best course of action. Have you talked to said person about how you feel?

I saw. Erick needs moar tho.

I'm being harassed by someone who fo rsome reason feels I owe them something, when they haven't earned the privilege to eat my shit. And they've made it clear they plan to continue harassing me. I'm just concerned that, this person being the bipolar child with some sort of superiority compelx he is, he may give my number out to others with instructions to be ButtFrustrated in my general direction.