Ranting ahead.

Yuki

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bitch needs to grow the fuck up, especially for a senior. If you're caught using your phone, if you have to use it that badly (hai kuro I love you and am greatful you text me as much as possible even if it you could get in trouble sometimes) put it away for the rest of class at least so things don't have to escelate. On top of that, if a teacher asks you to put it away that's more than they have to do really. Fuck, I'd.find a way to cancel the signal. It'd sweet xD

Bitch needs to grow the fuck up

I'm already enjoying reading this

If you're caught using your phone, if you have to use it that badly (hai kuro I love you and am greatful you text me as much as possible even if it you could get in trouble sometimes) put it away for the rest of class at least so things don't have to escelate. On top of that, if a teacher asks you to put it away that's more than they have to do really. Fuck, I'd.find a way to cancel the signal. It'd sweet xD

Yeah, the problem with high schoolers now is that they're incredibly attached to technology. A couple guys in my math class skipped to go play osu or whatever the fuck it was; a girl refused to write the exam because she couldn't have her phone on in case of a "medical emergency". Teachers already put up with a lot of shit, especially where i live; the least students can do in return is acknowledge those that will be essentially guiding their careers.

As for signal jamming, my high school was built in such a way that it (unintentionally, I think) blocked phone signals solid. The downside of this, though, is that there's no way to contact others in case help is needed, which can be the case more often before one might think.

Bitch needs to grow the fuck up, especially for a senior. If you're caught using your phone, if you have to use it that badly (hai kuro I love you and am greatful you text me as much as possible even if it you could get in trouble sometimes) put it away for the rest of class at least so things don't have to escelate. On top of that, if a teacher asks you to put it away that's more than they have to do really. Fuck, I'd.find a way to cancel the signal. It'd sweet xD

It's funny because whenever I text in that class texts in hoodie pockets I only have one bar for connection

I don't think that's being attached to technology so much as being a bratty little witch & then getting all hot and bothered for having to face the consequences of her own actions. If you don't break the rules, you don't have to deal with the punishment. Why do so many people think they're above that concept?

So some troll group (they had the same initials in their names) in a casual LoL game thought it'd be funny to leave at the beginning of the game, making it a 1v5 (me against ALL of them...), then reconnect, smother it up with sorries and then proceed to feed their Orianna and Xin Zhao so much that once they leave again I'm completely helpless and overpowered by the enemy.

Even for the LoL community, this is crossing the fucking line.

So psyched about my new tongue &tragus piercing, but what I'm less-than-hyped about?

My tongue is swollen and eating is hard as shiiiiiit.

I can't smoke during the healing period (weed should be fine so long as I use my non-alcoholic antibacterial mouthwash after) and I'm going to a party tomorrow, where there'll be a 3-foot hookah :(

Aaand, for the first 4 days-week depending on how fast my tongue heals, I have to swish this saltwater stuff around my mouth & dab some on my tragus, which means actually having to wake up 6 hours after going to bed (and it usually takes me a long while to do that, so I'm waking up on about 3-4 hours of sleep.

At least I did this over winter break, and I'm not having to deal with this on a school schedule!

Now I remember what I was gonna say! My ex (who I broke up with in August) still wants me back and for some reason is texting my mom about how depressed he is without me, when he has a GIRLFRIEND and I have a boyfriend. I mean really, and this guy was a total ass too! Ugh! So I'm being forced to cut off all ties I have with his family, and I mean I love his sister to death! She's like the little sister I never had! It's just so frustrating and so dramatic! Ugh! SO it's all my fault he's depressed because he can't have me back... I feel like a bad person...

About that bimbo with the iPhone? She should be thankful Ian doesn't teach her. He's actually been placed on probation before over how he handled a misbehaving student. Allegedly, there were projectiles involved, but we're short on the details.

Suffice to say, you're in school to learn. If you hate the rules so much, drop out, go to work, and see if life's any better.

Do you want to know what it's like to play a game with 999 ping? About as fun as having a 5 minute youtube video you REALLY want to watch, or a Tumbr page you REALLY want to reply to take an hour to load.

Im about to go through my Sisters laptop and remove it's wireless reciever. I just checked and she has SEVEN tumbr pages and SIX youtube pages up.

All I want is to play a decent game of TF2 with some firends who I havent seen or heard from for ages

Bitching bout my b-day here.

>Wakes up with big grin cuz it happens to also collide with the brand new day of school.

>Heads to school

>Enters class

>Expect some kind of loud cheer about my b-day

"..."

>Okay... It's only 3 minutes, they'll do something about it later

>5 hours pass

>Not even the teachers do a thing about it

>School ends.

>Feeling kind of letdown

>A-At least my family will do something about it... right?

>Head over to stadium to train for 4-5 hours

>Retrun home at around 7 after dinner

>Not even a single text message.

>Parents are on sofa acting casual

>Expecting some kind of surprise

>Search the fridge for cake

Nothing.

>M-Maybe my sister would buy it and bring it home

>Wait is 2 hours

>Sister comes back and asks "Where's the cake, birthday boy?"

mfw

I almost burst into tears.

Cowards. Each and everyone of you cowards deserves to be banned from living on earth. I want each of you cowards to look up the word Teamwork and write me a 10 page essay on how to work as a team, and what you should be doing instead of being a coward.

Fucking cowards.

I can download/use PO from my 4th and (probably) sixth period computers, but not my second? I have access to one of the school's fastest computer labs second period, but the firewall is stronger so I can't connect to the registry :(

Carry tor with you in a USB. That's what I did, when I wanted to do shit that the school blocked. Granted, your internet will be slower, but it's something.

Ooh, thanks. I've an unused USB at home, so :J

Hi there; Cloud here today to rant about internet haters.

First and foremost I must ask: what the fuck? Opinions are fantastic and I enjoy hearing them (as much as I want to kick them to the curb as somewhere in my hypothalamus lies a complex that just screams opinionated superiority) but when it comes to flat out dismissing a movie because of its genre or themes, then you've gone too far. People are encouraged to enjoy and prefer their own things, but why go mucking around in others' favorites?

Les Miserables, for example! It was recently nominated for a plethora of Oscars (including Best Picture and Best Supporting Actress (Anne Hathaway as Fantine)) while a good few other movies/directors were not. Fantastic! But I will allow one guess for what came about for those other choice movies being shafted and Les Miserables being nominated in their place(s):

34pxixd.jpg

Why? Since when it is right in any sense of the word to discriminate (and I use the term lightly) against something because of themes, moods, characters, visuals, etc it portrays in comparison to something else? Les Miserables is a fantastic movie for those who enjoy musicals that convey the themes of love through anguish, sin, and one of the most prevalent of such, transformation of an individual in society.

Thinking back, I didn't have much to say and I haven't worded it fantastically but I dislike that Les Miserables is being doted upon in such a way asdfdsjf

EDIT: Additionally, Hathaway's screentime is irrelevant - she played the role of Fantine with such exceptionally raw power that I'll be incredibly surprised if she doesn't win an Oscar.

I think I remember why I hated games lessons so much... oh yeah:

• I'm always paired up with idiots who shout and show off in everyone's faces all day.
  • I'm horrible at anything involving physical work, so I suck at football. Therefore, these idiots get angry at me when I make mistakes... all the time.
  • It's 0 degrees centigrade outside and yet we're standing here in a ridiculously temperature-sensitive jumper and shorts for kit.

I'm tired, my limbs are dead, I just want this to not happen again. Unfortunately, it's going to happen every tuesday.