Ranting ahead.

Yuki

You know when you do absolutely everything for someone, including sharing their responsibilty for their sake, along with reducing their workload, and being their friend (not to mention being completely honest and never saying no to anything they ask unless it's illegal or immoral) and they decide it's perfectly alright to verbally castrate you, and then piss in your morning Wheaties?

Oh, yes. I'm sure you all know that one someone.

Well this is me ranting about everything that has been pissing me off lately, and you are welcome to respond with stories of your own.

I guess people call it "venting?" Well, to be honest I'm just sort of going to be bitching.

Wow, started typing this two hours ago then got distracted by other tab.

tl;dr - Vent/rant here, this is the place to do it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

...In comparison to both of your emotional distresses, I realize that the following post is basically going to make me sound like a prissy little bitch.

But it's really bothering me.

Why is it that every time I get a really pretty ring or necklace it always has to go and break within the first day I wear it?! It's not fair...

Also the scale and I are no longer friends... again.

...Sigh.

...In comparison to both of your emotional distresses, I realize that the following post is basically going to make me sound like a prissy little bitch.

But it's really bothering me.

Why is it that every time I get a really pretty ring or necklace it always has to go and break within the first day I wear it?! It's not fair...

Also the scale and I are no longer friends... again.

...Sigh.

That's frustrating and makes you unhappy! That's why I made this topic, expressing anything negative (even if it's just typing it out) feels better once it's off your chest.

Ame... you're so trappy it really is funny. Although I have to admit that the scale is not showing things in my favor either. I pass the standards, but my run still needs lots of work. Push ups and situps are just fine. Curse you, Cardio!!!!!

Rebornismakingmehmadtoday

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

\NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

\NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

[/constipated yoshi jump]

*fixed

My rant comes in the form of a small annoyance really. =P

People who still use "gay" in and around my school to describe something lame or stupid. Frick. I dunno, it just gets on my nerves.

ooo I can't get over that. "God this test is so gay." ... "How can you tell, is it rubbing it's genitals in your face?"

Some people are just so ignorant.

Oh, oh, I want to Rant too!

Wait. What if i have nothing to complain at?

You know, when one learned how to lake problems, put them on paper and fold a crane out of them, it seems like you have nothing to complain about anymore.

Not even hardcore sickness. Not even oblivion or ignorance!

And belive me guys, i have one shitload of those cranes. Somehow they're all pretty and unique. I just don't unfold them. That would be nasty.

> Okay, I rant at sun. That shinny bastard~

• 1 month later...

Revisiting this.

A certain leading Rebornite reminded me that just ranting to anyone willing to listen to even the most trivial things makes you feel better about it.

youknowwhoyouare.

So I figured the act of typing something up and posting it here would help keep this topic at the top of my mind, because sometimes you just need to complain.

Anyone and Everyone is welcome to share their personal annoyances/griefs/social shames~

Well everyone in life is a fucking asshole. I try to be nice but people reject me, deny me, and hate on me. So whats the point on being nice to people when you are hated by everyone. Life is shit. Unloved, alone, and no help. Ya people are all happy fucking each other and doing pot while im in my corner forever alone.

I know

BUT FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT SEX AND HAVE DONE IT HAVE ALL THE FRIENDS AND ARE LOVED BUT WHEN A NICE GUHY DOES NO NOONE LOVES HIM NO ONE LIKES HIM NO ONE CARES IF HES GONE

• Administrators

And if not, then that high school is doin it rong.

So here's the thing with those types of people. They may look like they're popular and have a bunch of friends, but the truth is by and large, they don't know how to be a decent enough person to really let someone get close to them. They choose a quantity of artificial relationships over a few genuine quality ones. Now, they'll die before they admit this because they have an ego to protect, but think about it, and it makes sense. They're the ones losing out.

In direct contradiction to Ame, my own findings have been that those jerkfaces and others know how to let people close. They're just very selective and they're more in it for the profit than the average person, and even more so than the average nice person. And people are attracted to the jerfaces because they project strength, confidence, and apparently some know how to make people laugh at the expense of whoever they feel like at the moment while others have less offensive wit.

And are they the ones losing out? Going on dates and having fun until they decide they want to finally settle down? These people have options and are still out there searching for the best ones they can snag for themselves. So really, who around here is the one rationalizing what they do and don't have?

Options. You need to figure out how to create them for yourselves. And from someone who is somewhere in between these two polar opposites, I can it's not by merely being quiet or nice all the time or givng in to other's others demands because you could care less either way. You have to be firm and you have to do something to get noticed. AND you have to do something to compensate for your shortcomings. Let's get real here and no more rationlization.

You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness.

• Administrators

You have some valid points, but I think there are some distinctions that aren't being made, and others that are being assumed when they oughtn't. There's no denying that the people who project confidence are certainly more interesting, but in no way does that necessitate that they have to do it in a mean way.

Confidence =/= jerkishness

There's a better word for that that I can't think of, but you get the point.

And moreover, the people I was referring to, and the people I understood Cyrus to be referring to, were not the types who just date a variety of people- you're right, that does make sense before settling- but rather the ones who callously cheat on others and break the hearts of those around them- and yet others continue to be drawn to them despite that. And although in stereotypical culture, there would be a lot of cross over between those two groups, their misgivings are entirely different.