Ranting ahead.

Yuki

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ guy gets on randomly so i NEVER know when he gets on...

like i said fb me and i'll know when your on, i can check fb on my phone

So I do good in a game of LoL and post the results on Facebook and I get essentially nothing but hate. Wtf, this is why I hate ever posting anywhere.

In my experience, that's just LoL Fightnights.

Legit, it's a group of elitists. I only post there if it's a 5v5, all the builds are "generic ranked metagame standard", and I have a really good score.

Or else those people will tear you apart because they think they're better than you.

's Why I joined some other groups, and only use that for questions now.

Transparency failing in avatars ;o

ALL

OF

MY

HATE.

But yeah, that's pretty gosh darn annoying.

Also signing yourself up to do shit when in reality you don't wanna do shit.

Fighting procrastination's like going through withdrawal.

• Administrators

Also signing yourself up to do shit when in reality you don't wanna do shit.

Fighting procrastination's like going through withdrawal.

This, except I know I have to.

Going across the street for some fucking Wendys, coming back and eating the food on fucking campus, and getting saturday school, a referral, and (I don't know yet, have yet to go home) most likely getting grounded.

I was across the street for FIVE FUCKING MINUTES.

I come back and go to class ON TIME, not having failed ONE class A SINGLE quarter the ENTIRE year, they call me out of class, search me to find that I have NOTHING illegal, and I get into so much shit for doing something I saw 15 other people doing , but I didn't see getting talked to. Only my two friends and I.

Fuck this anal-as-hell pig-headed bureaucracy. Fuck Virginia's famous "higher standards of learning". Fuck fuck fuck all of it. I didn't even do anything bad. Stepped off camps and came back with food. Just fucking FUCK this situation.

Just broom'd and mopped 4 bathroom floors, cleaned 5 mirrors, scrubbed 4 toilets, cleaned out 4 trashcans, cleaned 4 sinks, 2 countertops, 1 bathtub/shower, and lost the 6 hours I'd planned on using to socialize today because I got a burger across the street, (which took 7 minutes) then came back to school with it (all during my lunch period). Oh, and I have saturday school at 8 AM tomorrow.

It was worth it though, there was bacon on my burger.

Legit though, I tried approaching my mom about my punishment..(Having finished 2 bathrooms already:)

"I just think it's unreasonable, all that you're making me do on top of taking away my friend-time and having to go to Saturday school, for a first offense. Especially considering the mainstream kids don't get in trouble for it because their less easily identifiable."

To which my mother responded, "I think it's beyond reasonable to punish you severely for a first offense. Especially since it means you probably wouldn't do it again."

This woman is incorrigible.

Well, that begs the question of what is the "Traditional" way of parenting? ;o

I'm fully aware of what sort of thing would/would not put me "in my place", and to be honest I don't want that for obvious reasons. I like my current lifestyle.

The discrepancy here is that I'm no good at doing things I don't like/wouldn't benefit me.

I keep to myself at home, so I make a big fuss here on the forums when I'm actually parented.

I don't talk to them unless I'm answering or asking a question (usually as non-intrusive as "did you take your antibiotics?" or "can I have a ride somewhere?") so there's no communication, I can effectively shut them out. I stay in my room, there's no need to parent a child who's either out or in his room supposedly not doing stuff he's not supposed to.

Ahahahaha. Knew you'd be in this thread.

I like my current lifestyle.

The discrepancy here is that I'm no good at doing things I don't like/wouldn't benefit me.

I keep to myself at home, so I make a big fuss here on the forums when I'm actually parented.

I don't talk to them unless I'm answering or asking a question (usually as non-intrusive as "did you take your antibiotics?" or "can I have a ride somewhere?") so there's no communication, I can effectively shut them out. I stay in my room, there's no need to parent a child who's either out or in his room supposedly not doing stuff he's not supposed to.

Eh, you just sound like a rebellious child to me.

From my take, your parents don't sound that bad tbh. They feed you (meals everyday), they accept you (even if they don't take your disabilities seriously all the time), they don't hit you, they do a lot of things for you. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Not to say, that you don't have a right to complain, cause you do. Thing didn't go your way this time. Your parents are punishing you (not sure if that's overboard, does somebody else regularly do the cleaning in your home and do you still have chores when you're not grounded?).

You're a minor, they're your legal guardians and it doesn't sound like they go beyond their boundaries. How can you expect them to listen to what you have to say when you go out of your way to minimize communication?

Ahahahaha. Knew you'd be in this thread.

Eh, you just sound like a rebellious child to me.

From my take, your parents don't sound that bad tbh. They feed you (meals everyday), they accept you (even if they don't take your disabilities seriously all the time), they don't hit you, they do a lot of things for you. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Not to say, that you don't have a right to complain, cause you do. Thing didn't go your way this time. Your parents are punishing you (not sure if that's overboard, does somebody else regularly do the cleaning in your home and do you still have chores when you're not grounded?).

You're a minor, they're your legal guardians and it doesn't sound like they go beyond their boundaries. How can you expect them to listen to what you have to say when you go out of your way to minimize communication?

They're not that bad. I never so much as implied that.

Conform or speak out for what I believe in and get nowhere/in trouble.

Play dead donkey or try to make progress and dig myself a hole.

~Everybody's life, everywhere, at any point in time~