Ranting ahead.

Yuki

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The infantry platoon whines and bitches A LOT. I like the MP platoon SO MUCH BETTER!

aldsjfjdfslksajd;flkjsadf;lksajdflkjsadfkjlkfdddfjsaldfjld /restraint from offensive language.

Edit:

Okay, let's put it this way.

You can't give someone shit if they can do your job and their own job, but can't do both because their job is a full time responsibility. Plus, you refuse to even consider doing his job.

Edited by Maelstrom

• 2 weeks later...

I hate the fucking sports teams in my school. They're sooooo high and mighty, but they fucking do no work in class. Special privlages my ass. If I and everyone else in school pull our educational burden, then they should pull twice as much. I know that they have to have above a C+ but every time they forget to close their grades on the school site, all their classes read C- or lower. Popular people in school will go nowhere in life after school.

• Developers

I have a school athletic annoyance too, though it's much more to do with the fact that my teacher during the announcements is a nazi mixed with a grandma. She's nice but omg the announcements are really really important.

And what do the announcements consist of?

Sport - Win/Lose Go Sandcrabs!/Nice job ladies!/GO BREEZE/Way to go guys!

Maybe a club

Maybe some "science" thing of the week

Have a great day!

It's... annoying >_>

Okay, so, time to rant~

I have this kid in school and he is TOO EFFING HELPFUL. I mean, what da fuq. Here's what happened to me:

I was holding one of our textbooks we were using and taking it back to the cupboard okay? When Luke (that's the guys name) comes up to me and says he'll put it back much quicker. It's as if he thinks you're two! >w> I know being helpful is nice and all but he does it so much it's as if he thinks you can't do anything ._.;

AND HE IS SUCH AN EFFING SHOW OFF

HE TAKES ANY CHANCE TO JUST SHOW OFF AND DO ANYTHING TO JUST SHOW OFF QQ. We were doing Basketball and he stands in the middle, turns around and tries to shoot.

WHAT THE HELL.

And he fakes injuries to get out of things.

And in football he always twirls the ball around or whatever before shooting before realising the ball was taken from him 5 seconds ago.

AND EVEN MORE RANT ABOUT LUKE.

He. Is. A. BABY.

In Primary School, he wasn't aloud to go the toilet and said he was "bursting" and looked as if he was going to cry. Someone pretended to slap him, just for fun and for a scary thingy, but not scary at all, AND HE BURSTS OUT CRYING AND CRIES EVEN MORE WHEN HE'S TOLD TO STOP BEING A BABY.

RAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG.

...Whew, got that off my chest >w>

...I'm tired of people either complaining, becoming depressed, or suddenly getting pissed at things. The things happen for a reason. Apologies if you didn't like them but they did. Instead of sulking or, excuse my French, bitching about them just accept them and learn to deal with them. I mean... Really... Is it worth either making people feel bad or making people angry with you? Hmmm... Well, my tid bit for the night.... Back to YouTube.

And call me hypocrticial if you want but at least I noticed when I'm doing this... Now I wonder if people will notice and stop before they get caught or somehing bad happens.

• Developers

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

loooooooooooooooooooool

Please, allow me to quote her!

"

Tori Nocturnal

‎"Friends come and go" I am seeing that a lot lately. I've gained new friends, and am losing some old ones, to include, it seems, my best friend. But that's okay :) I have a loving mom and dad who are always there, and two little brothers that are pretty cool, albeit a little annoying at times. Things happen, people fight, you just have to move on. I won't be upset about a friendship that lasted 3 and a half years. I still have friendships that have lasted 5-6 years (Taylor ). Those are the friendships that truly matter :)"

That best friend just happens to be me!

So tl;dr

"I'm not upset that we're never gonna see each other again, you never mattered anyway~"

Fuck you, heart. I'm never listening to you again~

• Developers

Well lesse.

When the person who called you "Her best friend" that you also happened to love for approximately 3 years decided to say "We're not friends anymore and we may as well not have ever been, cause it's not like your friendship ever mattered to me~"

Yeah, I think I could write a romantic comedy and I would be counted as a rant >_>

Is that even a rant? :mellow:

Uh, this being my thread, I officially dictate that it can be used in any format to allow people to get things off their shoulders.

Furthermore, questioning him when he was very obviously trying to do just that is really kind of rude :P

It's a real bad Idea to piss me off in gym class. I almost kicked someones head off after he fucking started to call me things he doesnt even know about. Im Autistic, Im not stupid. Piss me off? You'll pay in the long run because I fucking remember things.

I am on the verge of committing homicide. Seriously, if those IDIOTS piss me off again within this weekend, I'm going to drug them unconscious, tie them up, and pull a scene from The Strangers on them. Now, where's my doll-faced mask?

Just because I keep quiet, doesn't mean that I have nothing to say. But of course, the obvious isn't as clear as it should be, apparently. GTFO of my sight and earshot before I seriously kill something.

PS - For the record, the last time my temper reached this level, a stray frog ended up being knocked out, cut open, and had its spine ripped out.

When the fucktard of a fiance you're in love with decides to go behind your back and talk to some girl from CAlifornia with fucked up cheek bones leaving you confused and crying with the only fall back is a razor.. .That you haven't used in forever so it'd hurt like hell even more... Oh and "your" song comes on and fucks you over more! YEAH :D