Ranting ahead.

Yuki

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do that for the rupeesssss

I'm like 90% sure there's a post by either Amethyst or Slim Shady detailing that you're only yo bump threads if they're still relevant/alive/on topic s:

Regardless, I have /more/ to rant about!

This week is testing week 1 of 3 (not including finals), and I've my first standardized test TODAY. <_<

History though, so it should be too hard, considering all schools ever fucking teach anymore is memorizing (NOT comprehension).

I can not STAND No Child Left Behind.

Do any of you know what it's all about?

The tests have gradually become harder and more complicated (This year's Chemistry SOL [standards of Learning test, Virginia's form of this atrocity] has a section that is not multiple choice, but free-form response to open questions, which emans you've an infinite number of ways to get the question wrong, by messing up on one part of the answer.) so that, when the government (state or federal, I can't be assed to look that bit up) sees scores go down enough, they can cut funding to public schools and send kids to private, where the state/federal government will no longer have to pay for our education.

It's all a scheme to pocket some cash!

Meanwhile, in 2009 alone, we spent 1.1 BILLION FUCKING DOLLARS ON THESE SELF-DEPRECATING TESTS.

And you know why states agree to administer these tests?

Because they get extra funding for doing so.

Believe me. You havent seen me when I REALLY get angry. Those are moments when a computer is miles away.

But lesse. Oh yes. People (Mostly the the spoiled rich kids) who think they can fool me by asking me talk with them and accidentally spout of an embarrassing fact about myself. The last time that happened was in middle school. And as a result, I transfered. Pretty much because of this, I have never, ever said yes to anyone except to people who I actually like after being ask a question. (And I dont trust ANYONE at school, save a few teachers)

But yes. Realationships in school? A highway to disaster if you're autistic.

Relationships in school are a highway to disaster no matter what the case >.>

/experience

The fact that this is true

really.

fuckin.

bites.

Why can't true love exist? QQ

I've been feeling like shit for the last 12 hours. Coming down with a mild flu and things in school are falling apart. The teachers just packed a metric shitton of work on every student and wants if done before the weekend. The fire alarm was pulled AGAIN during a math test (3rd time this year) and that ruins my thinking. The seniors are getting severely cocky about graduation. Finals are in a few weeks. My SAT is on the saturday after this coming one. And people are just. Being. Complete. Assholes. If I ever felt depressed, it's now.

• 2 weeks later...

Unreasonable, you say? So it's not reasonable for someone to be unhappy because they're forced into something that they have the full right to say no to? Fuck this, those idiots are little better than rapists, if that's their logic.

Is it so impossible to accept that what has already been done, is done? And that you can never possibly undo it? Unless of course, they don't even remember what's been done.

The other two might be around after this, but I'll be gone for some time.

Ugh I got something to rant about that's been bothering me for the past week or so. You know when you first start going out with a girl and you hang out with her a bunch and its cool. Then, after awhile you start to hang out with your friends and do other stuff every once and awhile and she gets pissed at you. GAWD I hate clingy girls!!! :angry:

Ugh I got something to rant about that's been bothering me for the past week or so. You know when you first start going out with a girl and you hang out with her a bunch and its cool. Then, after awhile you start to hang out with your friends and do other stuff every once and awhile and she gets pissed at you. GAWD I hate clingy girls!!! :angry:

Clingy girls, you say?

You could say I am one. Whenever Chrona leaves for a bit to do stuff with friends, I don't get pissed, though. When he doesn't come back on the same day, he tells me. When he doesn't tell it and he just stays away for days, I know there's probably a storm fucking around with his internet. Also, I think Chrona is much of a clingy guy himself. But we actually never get pissed at eachother. We only worry a lot about eachother. Q w Q

There isn't really need to hate clingy girls.

She probably gets pissed cause she's worried or something.

In my experience, dating a clingy person isn't as bad as dealing with one so much you feel like YOU'RE the one dating them. And on that note, why are so people so goddamn fucking stupid when it comes to relationships?

Can emotions make someone repeat the same mistake at least eight times? You'd think 8 scumbags in a row would make 'em learn; I learned my lesson after two girls and walked away scarred from both. Emotions suck, dude.

• Administrators
Can emotions make someone repeat the same mistake at least eight times?

I have twice for sure, maybe three times and I just don't remember; I wouldn't doubt it regardless.

Alright, I'm a little bit pissed off right now.

So I've had a hellish couple months with AP classes, applications to summer internships (which i would so rather not do), and general familial annoyance.

It's finally over with the end of aps though, right? Nope, every non-ap and some ap teachers has redoubled their homework/test giving in prep for finals next week.

So after finals it'll be good though, right? Sort of, 10 days after school ends I'm leaving to go do an internship at Caltech I've got 0 interest in for a month, all because it'll look good on a college application.

But after that it'll be good though, right? Nope, speaking of college applications my parents have an idea in their head that I should be doing college application prep work, writing all the essays as early as August, conveniently when the internship ends. Plus, the AP teachers for senior year begin classes several weeks early, to the tune of mid August.

Ok, so when school starts you'll be freer, though? Bitch please, I've got 5 intensive (Physics C (both of them) Enviro, English, World History) APs and honors courses everywhere, not to mention college applications to schools that quite frankly I have no chance of getting into, but I'm going to have to write.

Meanwhile, my parents are bitching at me because I don't have a social life....I don't even.

tl;dr first world problems, I'm not going to have much free time to myself until May 2013. Welcome to the real world, Mr. Ninpen.

Edit: Not all of it's bad, I guess. I always have League of Legends...that's good right? (OH MY GOD WHY A HEIMER JUNGLE SOLO QUEUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)