Ranting ahead.

Yuki

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Im done sugar coating my words. In all honesty, I dont like being called out and being told that someone loves me. It is a touchy buisness that I REALLY like to distance myself from. You know who you are, just leave me alone. I dont love, I dont hate, but I sure as hell get annoyed.

Yesterday was my first time losing to any Reborn leader more than once with this team. Prior to yesterday, I'd managed to end league every night with a new badge >:(

#StillGoingForFastestLeagueClearTime

I'm sitting in the school's library and out of the blue I run into two girls that I had a crush on in the past.

I had to hop from one girl to another in the library for about a hour to make sure i don't play favorites with either girl even though both of them are good friends of mine and they don't know each other. Aslo to make matters worse I had one of my guy friends come out of no where to try to hang out with me....we didn't hang out though I kinda spent most of the time looking into his bright blues eyes.#Messeduphormones

I wish I could stick a hand through my computer screen and throttle to death those rude idiots who log onto the server and battle without reading the tier list.

It's one thing to politely ask me why I'm using blaziken/chandelure in OU, and another to call me a cheating pussy.

There are two groups of people at school that keep harassing me and even though i've been refusing to acknowledge them (ignoring it) they keep fucking going and it's starting to really become... Emotionally trying. I let it roll off my shoulders at first because it was only on odd days between periods but today they found me during lunch when i was on the way to the place i sit with my odd day lunch buddies. Apparently the name of the game is to point and fuck with the faggot. Being the faggot here, it's not an enjoyable situation. I'm taller than 2 of them in this group (this is a group of 3) but i also have the muscle mass of a stick of asparagus. So i can't really retaliate unless I want to get my ass kicked.

I really wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't this (and a few other things) that made me break down and try to kill myself when I went to my old school. It's more of the memories brought up by the present situation than the present situation itself that suck so much. It really fucking sucks to get picked on for something I can't even change. If being gay was a choice, I wouldn't have made it. Too much baggage. And I have to deal with this shit. My only irl friend who knows about these guys is Maddie, because I tell her everything. I just. Can't deal with this on top of everything else that's so shitty irl right now.

Now see, the girl's changing room is next to the dudes. On the last day of swimming, when the lessons over and I come out of my changing room, this french asshole comes out of the room, and shows me his wang, and then I scream in disgust, run away, but then I fall and hit my lip real bad.

The mindset of some asshats...

Hark please talk to school counselor,your favorite teacher,principle or random security guard to help you get rid of this problem cause this is bulling of the worst kinda and if anything were to happen to you because of those group of kids the school will be at fault.

Hark please talk to school counselor,your favorite teacher,principle or random security guard to help you get rid of this problem cause this is bulling of the worst kinda and if anything were to happen to you because of those group of kids the school will be at fault.

I told my clinician and he contacted the assistant principle... the AP is gay so he might have some tips or whatever. I don't know these guys' names, and since I'm trying really hard to ignore them I could only pick out one based on appearance because I learned freshman year not to try to make eye contact with that sort of asshole. Idk, the AP might be able to help.

• Administrators

Now see, the girl's changing room is next to the dudes. On the last day of swimming, when the lessons over and I come out of my changing room, this french asshole comes out of the room, and shows me his wang, and then I scream in disgust, run away, but then I fall and hit my lip real bad.

...I just.. don understand what the logic is here. why would anyone do.... that.

I hope something gets done before it escalates into something else.

quoted for truth. :c

That was a fucking dare.

I can tell for sure that that was a dare just from the situation.

That was a fucking dare.

I can tell for sure that that was a dare just from the situation.

How so? I later on spoke to my guy-friend from the same swimming class, and asked him about the situation, but he said that he didn't know anything about it. Also, he said that they'd been seeing him "spank the monkey" in the changing room.

How so? I later on spoke to my guy-friend from the same swimming class, and asked him about the situation, but he said that he didn't know anything about it. Also, he said that they'd been seeing him "spank the monkey" in the changing room.

...Well that actually changes things a lot.

I assumed he was a normal guy who just out of fucking nowhere, never did anything else weird, showed you his doodle.

The fact that he does that, though, yeah, retract the dare thing, that's really fucking weird. My sympathies on the situation.

I feel like shit. That puts my feelings incrediby low right now. My class mates are feeling like shit. My Teachers are feeling like shit. The ENTIRE SCHOOL feels like shit. Rumors of suicide fill the halls, lots of tearing and hugging. Lots of "I love you dont ever leave me!" and other romantic hang on's. It's driving me absolutely CRAZY. I just want a normal day that doesnt involve me wanting to throw my coffee mug out the window when I get home.

Truth be told, I've been having some rather infrequent visits into the server recently. I've been stuffed full of work, and not the "Homework" kind. It's being social, solving social problems. Something that I, for the life of me, utterly can NOT stand. Im like a Judge now. I've had kids who I dont even know come up to me and ask me a question about something, and frankly, Im about to ask about transfering schools. Im getting incredibly stressed out right now, and Im about to seriously think about skipping school to just blow off some steam. I can't even trust my own god damned decisions right now. It feels terrible.

First two weeks of year 10 (basically age grades in your side of the world), and things already suck.

I really need to not retaliate at people. I lightly pushed some swagtard (as I like to call them) after he just wouldn't shut up, and got an 1 hour long detention for fighting and "ruining the school's reputation". The head is now thinking about hiring a mentor to fix my "anger problems".

Not only that, but people at my school are getting more stereotypical by the minute. I can't count the number of time some guy who looks like he's/she's out of Glee walk up and asked me if I've had a girlfriend (I have never experienced relationships, nor have people related to me, and I intend not to do so in the future either), there are the acclaimed Swagtards who walk around like they're walking ads for COD (hating because the newer COD games are worthless) and football, and think you're some kind of hipster if you don't like either. And then there are the hipsters themselves, who are ASKING to be beaten to death. Seriously, they spout the word mainstream every 5 fucking seconds.

I honestly don't understand how the brain works. It's like all these people have facts controlling them instead!

I hate tuesdays so much aswell. I have to bring my sports kit, clarinet case for the orchestra and my music folder to school, and it seriously hurts my back. To make matters worse, I have to carry all this shit to the sports field, which is a twenty minute walk from the school. If by some miracle a bus passes buy, and I go on it, the other people in my school, usually the swagtards, or other people who's idea of fun is kicking a football into someone's face (be it their friends face or not), get into some bigass fight on the top deck of the bus. And if the public reports it, we're gonna be banned from taking buses to the field. My entire body ached from have to take these bags of shit all the way home with me. I STILL ACHE NOW >.<.

Yesterday didn't make things better. I was playing a game of LoL with a real-life friend I knew since I was 3, and all of a sudden the smoke alarm went off at his house and he INSTANTLY disconnected. I thought his house might have been on fire, although thankfully it turned out to be his bath overflowing and messing up his house's power supply. Still, between those minutes, I had one of the biggest breakdowns of my life.

And I'm only 14 years old and this is nowhere near as bad as the shit you guys have gone through. I can't wait to get into GCSE years and all that (sarcasmcoughgasm).

I am paranoid of many things, and it does not help.

The teachers talk about so many "amazing achievements" at our school every fucking assembly. Little do they understand that they're spouting bullshit.

Edited by BeaverRoo

I hate tuesdays so much aswell. I have to bring my sports kit, clarinet case for the orchestra and my music folder to school, and it seriously hurts my back. To make matters worse, I have to carry all this shit to the sports field, which is a twenty minute walk from the school. If by some miracle a bus passes buy, and I go on it, the other people in my school, usually the swagtards, or other people who's idea of fun is kicking a football into someone's face (be it their friends face or not), get into some bigass fight on the top deck of the bus. And if the public reports it, we're gonna be banned from taking buses to the field. My entire body ached from have to take these bags of shit all the way home with me. I STILL ACHE NOW >.<..

I know that feel bro.