Ranting ahead.

Yuki

Breaking all the rules? That's a pretty bold statement to make, Koga. *is waiting for the time when we can say everyone has been a mod at least once*

When your job revolves around paperwork and you're out of ink and the supply guys won't give you more. >>

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you want, need, so badly to talk to a friend about what's going on in your life and wish they would finally return the favor of an ear to listen and arms to be held in, but they never give you the chance because they're too busy complaining/bitching/playing victim.

By extension, when you're the only one filling the role of a friend when it's a two person job.

Not much to rant about really cept for two things. I was SUPPOSED to go to Matsuricon in Columbus (or in that general area) this sunday, 3 days away from home hanging with friends and my 1st anime convention, sounds good right? WRONG!!! I can't get a ride anymore and now i have no way of going and whats worse I already dropped a ton of money on a costume and hotels. FML...

And also another tiny little thing , conor k tells me he got 300 reborn rupees to edit his sprite right off the bat, how the hell does that happen cuz i never got that, not a big deal least not as much as my 1st complaint

• 2 weeks later...

When you remember something or someone that ment a lot to you that is now long lost and you remember the exact moment that you learned about it making you want to change it, and you feel as if you could bring it back somehow, yet you know you cant...

That feeling of helplessnes (maybe even Guilt) that haunts you from that moment

I've needed ranting to do, and since I doubt the people I'mma talk about will see this.

(Swearing ahead)

I absolutely hate the fact that the incompetent asshats that took the direct path to partnership via kissing the asses of the people with more subscribers than them are actually getting fucking partnership with Machinima, TGS, and Yeousch. RedPandaGamer, Ashhbearr, PurpleRodri, ZephyrSonic, GG81...so many to name I can't deal with it.

What's more is that some of these people are on collaborative channels and haven't submitted shit in weeks, where people like me (yeah, I'm jealous, deal wiff it) would kill for it. TheFearowofTime, PartenJoe, YoBiddyLPs, Marlz44, Ashhbearr (yup, she appears again, wonder if there's a connection)...just gawd. FUCK.

• 4 weeks later...

I hate how my dad is a fucking dick.

Cheats on my mom. My mom is honestly alone. Brother thinks she's hot too.

She's embarrassed as all hell now cause there's photos of them on FB.

My dad promises he will change. I don't believe it though sadly.

I wish I could though.

Maybe, Cyrus, you should stand up and be the one to initiate the change. Deliver an ultimatum and stick to it. You have to figure out what that should be though. It could be as simple as, "I won't talk to- or have anything to do with- you anymore." It should be something that works for you. You have to draw a line somewhere, or nothing will change. If he can't change even after that, then you know you and your mom have to do what you need to do to end this pain. The two of you still have your entire lives ahead of you, and you could be living it somewhere and someway else.

What are you singing about, Ame.

Its the big spiders that come in your house and find a nice big warm corner and scuttle like hell when disturbed.

THOSE are what you should be afriad of... And Ive had more than my fair shares of squashing Brown Recluses.

The mouse that comes in through some hole inside my room's heater that scurries about when the lights go off and it thinks I'm gone/asleep. And the annoying sounds that come from the ceiling that sound pretty much the same. I'm very annoyed by all the skittering sounds. >>