Hi I'm new

wayfinder

Well, just as the title says. Anyway I came here for a challenge that is somewhat like competitive. So from what i've seen and heard, this might be the place i'm looking for. Anyway i'm hoping some of you can give me some pointers before i actually start playing the game.

Also, is the breeding mechanic similar to gen 6 or is like before gen 6 when iv-breeding was insane tedious.

Are there any other mechanics that i should know about and if so can i use said mechanic in my favor

• Global Mods

Hi, welcome to Reborn. About your mechanics question, one of the main ones are field effects, which is where the terrain influences the power, effects, and sometimes typings of moves depending on how they interact with the environment. You can use them to your own advantage and even use specific moves to change the field sometimes. Here's a list of them that are in the current release, and here's an ice cream sandwich:

22-ice-cream-sandwich.w1200.h630.jpg

Hi new, i'm Lord Drakyle, the Soul Stealing buying other worldly being that stays in The Forbidden Lands, I welcome you to reborn and if anyone has yet to say it Sanity and Souls are not a necessity to have here....enjoy your stay...it's foreverrrrrr

Let this gaming anime and cat fanatic welcome to you to reborn as well :3 Are you a big competive battler in gen 6 or pokemon showdown and what else do you like to do

Edited by nepeta100

@nepeta I play with a network called silver league. They have a modified ou that just happens to include the team i got on my trainer card(considering greninja and aegis are banned...) but other than that i'm what you can consider a casual competitive. I've played on showdown and my average rating is 1300 which is not much to brag about

Hi there! Welcome to Reborn!

It seems like others have answered you the questions you had, so I have nothing to say there :D

I've heard of the silver league, so it is cool you're involved over there.

If you could quickly check out the community rules to the left, that'd be amazing!

Hope to see you around!